We have searched the web for the best Woocommerce classes. We analyzed over 110 Woocommerce courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 12 favorite Woocommerce classes. At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. WooCommerce Theme Development: Advanced Course
You’ll find many WooCommerce tutorials out there, but most of the time they are very confusing. This course is different. It features almost 100 lessons which will be shared with you- everything about creating themes, especially about how to build a WordPress theme with WooCommerce compatibility.
Say hello to the course director Marcelo Xavier Vieira who is a Web Developer with specialisation in WordPress Theme Development since 2012. He has built dozens of websites with the CMS and contributed to the official WordPress theme repository. Marcelo invites you to this journey and promises that your professional career will never be the same again.
- Create WordPress themes with WooCommerce compatibility to be sent to the official WordPress repository.
- Learn how to bundle WooCommerce with any theme, theme security, internationalization and much more.
- Customize WooCommerce template files and create demo versions for themes using One Click Demo Import.
- How to use powerful tools like Theme Customizer and TGM Plugin Activation to make the store shine.
2. WooCommerce One Click Upsells: The Step-by-Step Masterclass
This course walks you through the complete process of setting up one click upsells in your WooCommerce Store. Now you can use technology in your WooCommerce store to make upselling easy, fast and friction-less. One Click Upsells Or Upsells After Checkout Are One Time Offers That Induce Scarcity.
Your course instructor is Tavleen Kaur who is a funnel Strategist. She is a funnel strategist at BuildWooFunnels. She can help you map out your one click upsell funnels and find the perfect upsell ideas. She has a knack for analyzing user flows on websites and can identify the leaks pretty quickly.
- You will be able to set up profitable one click upsells in your store even if you don’t know what to upsell right now.
- Understand how to master the art & science of creating upsell offers that convert.
- Learn to increase your average order value and make more money from the same traffic.
- Suited best for store owners who are willing to set up targeted upsell offers and help buyers discover the right products.
3. WordPress Course2020|Learn WordPress From Scratch Make Money
This course is designed for beginners who don’t know anything about developing a website. You will learn everything required to develop your own responsive dynamic and interactive website from scratch. With WordPress powering more than 70% of all CMS websites in the world. There’s never been a better time to build an income and a business around it.
Your course mentor is Vikash Mishra who is a Digital Marketer, Tech Consultant and Instructor. He is a Ranchi based Tech Entrepreneur and helps others in achieving their dream. Vikash is a techie and I learned so many things till now and this is increasing day by day. He started from Web Development then moved ontoHybrid Mobile application.
- Create all kinds of commercial websites, using WordPress, to sell to clients,
- Create a blog, Ecommerce, Business website using wordpress.
- You will be able to build a unique responsive dynamic interactive website using WordPress.
- Great content for newbie wordpress developers.
4. eCommerce with WordPress and WooCommerce
This step-by-step course will teach you how to build your eCommerce store with WordPress and WooCommerce. When you are finished with the course you will know how to use the WooCommerce functionality and know how to utilize your business. Over 3 hours of video content is given in which you will learn everything you need to know to get you started with setting up your eCommerce business.
Meet your course director Patrick Gerrits who is a WordPress Expert, eCommerce professional & Entrepreneur. He is always looking for new opportunities and I see possibilities instead of problems. Patrick believes that you can sell everything online if you just know how to do it. Here on Udemy he will teach you everything about e-commerce and help you make the next step and maybe the best step you make in your whole life.
- Learn all about WordPress and Woocommerce.
- Install and configure WooCommerce to its fullest.
- How to make the most out of a theme and use the most common theme options.
- Learn the settings of different types of products and categories and how to install the most common plugins.
5. WordPress WooCommerce Complete, Themes+Plugins Bundle
This course takes you step-by-step through the process of adding a shopping cart to your WordPress website and collecting money for your products or services. The course is designed as a quick-start (about 90 minutes) introduction to the best WordPress shopping cart software, and covers about 90% of WooCommerce out-of-the-box functionality.
The course director is Marc Beneteau who is the Founder of WP Academy, is a Best-Selling Instructor with about 40k students. He has trained thousands of small-business owners, self-employed people, virtual assistants and others to make professional-looking, and profitable, websites in WordPress. He teaches short high-impact courses that will get you selling your products and services using some of the most powerful open-source software and free services available.
- Shopping carts overview: Products, Product Categories, and Product Images.
- WooCommerce Review: we tour the software, developer documentation and available extensions, settings, shortcodes, and shop page layouts.
- Product attributes and variations, advanced shipping methods, taxes and tax classes.
- Coupons, Order Management, Inventory Management, Product reviews, user roles, and more.
6. Woocommerce Mastery Create a Professional Dropshipping Store
Learn how to create a fast, and professional looking Woocommerce Dropshipping or eCommerce website from scratch. You will start this Woocommerce course by explaining what is dropshipping and how it works. In later sections,know about the technical part of creating an eCommerce store. You will learn what is a domain name and hosting. Finally, learn how to set up your hosting plan, how to install WordPress and Woocommerce.
Your course guide is Gvidas Maskoliunas who is a Digital Marketing Specialist. He works at Hostinger as a marketing specialist, and in his free time, he runs his own business. Gvidas decided to start teaching because he felt a strong need to share my knowledge with others who are interested in online business. He also realized that he enjoyed doing this, and it gave him a good feeling to know that his courses can help someone.
- How to create a professional dropshipping or eCommerce store and a fast Woocmmerce store.
- Know how to optimize products for SEO and work with Alidropship plugin.
- Learn how you can choose and customize premium themes
- Finally, you will understand how to add Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook pixel.
7. How to build an ecommerce store with wordpress & woocommerce
This is a step-by-step course on how to build a fantastic looking eCommerce store, from scratch in no time at all. And the best part is you don’t need any technical skills, in fact if you can use a web browser you are fully qualified to take this course. At the end of this course, you will have built a fantastic looking ecommerce store from scratch. You will learn how to use WordPress, Woocommerce & Storefront.
- You will learn about the skills required to become a freelance WordPress developer.
- Also know how to make a fantastic store that you can use to go on and build an ecommerce business.
- Look at adding products, sorting them into categories and adding fantastic looking images to give your site a really professional feel.
- At the end of this course, you will have comprehensive basic knowledge of how to build an ecommerce store from scratch using WordPress & Woocommerce.
8. WordPress E-Commerce Development w/ WooCommerce & Storefront
If you want to create an online store for your business or your clients this course is for you. In this course you will learn WooCommerce basic and advanced features, such as creating products, categories, shipping, accepting payments with PayPal, variations and attributes & more.
- We will install Storefront, a beautiful theme specially designed for WooCommerce, and we’re going to create a Child Theme to extend the functionality.
- Learn how to add- AddThis!, MailChimp, Advanced Custom fields into our store, also use the Blog as a marketing tool and show related products in our entries.
- You Will learn how to customize Storefront with Templates, CSS and Hooks. This course is packed with tips and codes to improve your site.
- Create digital products to sell music, magazines, movies & more.
9. WordPress E-commerce: Build Two Stores and a Membership Site
This is a very unique course as it’s essentially 3 in 1. First the course teaches you how to build a store that sells physical products like clothes. Secondly, the course teaches you how to build a digital store that sells digital products like e-books, audio files etc. Finally, the third course teaches you how to build a membership site.
Greet your trainer for the course Alexander Oni who is a best selling instructor, with 70,000 + student base. His passion is teaching people through online courses in a fun and entertaining manner. He has been teaching online courses for about 3 years now and during this period, he has created over 25 different courses with more than 50,000 students registered worldwide.
- You will master how to use the WooCommerce plugin to build an e-commerce store that sells physical products and plugins to build an e-commerce store that sells digital products.
- Learn how to Integrate payment systems including PayPal & Stripe into your website and create shipping options for your customers.
- Build your very own membership site and also create coupon codes and set up tax rates.
- Finally, learn how to create membership & subscription options for your membership site.
10. Successful WordPress + Woocommerce Stores: Build and Launch
In this course, we build two amazing (complete) stores from scratch. And, we cover sourcing products, drop shipping, and promoting the store for traffic and sales. By the time you have completed the first part of the course, you will have two (or one if you prefer) stores fully set up, looking great, and ready to make sales. After that, you will learn how to promote your store using effective marketing.
The course is authored by Theo McArthur who is an Entrepreneur, Amazon Seller & Online Marketer. Teaching here on Udemy is probably the most satisfying thing he feels he does by being able to help others to learn life changing techniques and business models. Over the last 15 years or so he has created and marketed many digital e-learning products and has also worked extensively in the field of affiliate marketing.
- Create two beautiful stores from scratch. Set up Woocommerce from start to finish.
- Upload and configure products to your store. Customize products (cheaply) to make them unique.
- Use plugins to enhance your store’s functionality. Create an amazing mobile experience.
- Create professional looking banners for your store and ‘news’ or blog page that pops.
11. Complete WooCommerce Tutorial 2019-2020
This is a complete wordpress ecommerce tutorial for your wordpress website. In this step by step woocommerce tutorial, you know how to use all the features for woocommerce and shows you how simple it is to set up products, tax, shipping, and other options like coupon codes for woocommerce.
Your course is taught by Darrel Wilson who is Professional WordPress Designer and WordPress Instructor. He is here to help you all create amazing wordpress websites. Graduated with a bachelors from Cal State Northridge, Darrel also attended Ashford attaining a bachelors degree. He quit my job to start my own web design business and now works as a wordpress designer and digital marketer.
- Learn how to create products- Simple, Variable, Grouped, Affiliate and Virtual Products.
- Know how to make WooCommerce Settings and other Product Extensions.
- Understand how taxes and shipping work.
- Lastly, know how to apply coupons and other settings.
12. WordPress E-commerce : woocommerce plugin introduction
This is the perfect time to start your Online business & sell your products & Goods. Learn how to sell your products online and reach everywhere and have your 24/7 open store showing you products & presenting them in a unique way with no effort. Learn how to handle the shipping & tax for your store, make sales and other coupon codes too.
Meet your course developer Khalil Ibrahim who is a Chief Designer & WordPress Expert. He studied Arts, Advertising & Graphic design in the Faculty of Applied Arts Helwan University. Currently he is running Design Academy & Helping people around the world in more than 168 countries to learn Design & Art easily in a creative way. He hopes to take part in changing people’s lives and also enjoying teaching people around the world Creating Artwork & Spreading Beauty.
- Know how to build simple & variable products.
- Learn how to set orders emails and how to customize the different payouts for your customers.
- Finally, establish your online business \ entrepreneurship.
- List published 07/19/2020 with 12 products.