We have searched the web for the best togaf classes. We analyzed over 9,661 togaf courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 11 favorite togaf classes. At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. New for 9.2! Part 1 Foundation Certification Training
Are you an enterprise architect willing to pass the TOGAF 9 certification exam? If yes, then this course covers the entire syllabus of the TOGAF 9.2 foundation exam. Not only will you learn the key concepts like Architecture Development Method, Architecture Governance & Enterprise Continuum, but also learn to book the exam for you.
Scott Duffy, the owner of Software Architect.ca will guide you through this course. He has an experience of 20 years as a software architect and developer. Along with this, he has been certified as an Azure Architect and Developer and AWS Solution Architect Associate. If you wish to pass the TOGAF certification exam, this tutor is a bestseller with more than 336,000 students.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of enterprise architecture.
- Learn the core concepts of TOGAF which include BDAT, ADM, architecture work products, enterprise continuum, architecture repository and architecture capability.
- Gain detailed insights of the tools and guidelines of the architecture development method.
- Briefly go through the other concepts of TOGAF and book your exam.
2. Part 1 Foundation Enterprise Architect Certification Training
If you are preparing for the TOGAF 9 certification, this course covers the syllabus for both 9.1 and 9.2. In 9.1, you cover 9 different phases in a step by step mode after introducing yourself to the concept of enterprise architect and ADM. 9.2 covers more detailed concepts of the architecture development method.
This course has also been designed by Scott Duffy. Through Software Architect.ca, he trains students on enterprise architecture and Microsoft Azure online. Being a TOGAF 9 certified architect and trainer, he provides 23 courses mainly on Microsoft Azure, enterprise architecture, digital marketing and AWS certified solutions architect associate.
- Understand the basic concept of an enterprise architect.
- Prepare for TOGAF 9.1 certification with ADM.
- Study architecture vision, business architecture, data architecture, application architecture, technology architecture, opportunities & solutions, migration planning, implementation governance and architecture change management in detail.
- Start preparing for TOGAF 9.2 with details of ADM.
3. Part 1 and Part 2 Certification Exam Strategy
Are you willing to clear TOGAF 9.1 and 9.2 in one go? If yes, then this course covers much more than the syllabus. Apart from getting the right learning material, you’ll know something that no one else will teach you – how to study for the exam and how to give it. You’ll organize yourself the best way to score the maximum according to your potential.
This course has also been designed by Scott Duffy from Software Architect.ca. While most of their courses on enterprise architecture will explain the syllabus well, this course focuses more on the tips and tricks to prepare for the exam and clear it in your first attempt. In less than 1.5 hours, you’ll be ready with the perfect time table till you give the exam.
- Organize your study plan to prepare for the TOGAF exams.
- Download the resources needed for TOGAF 91 and 9.2.
- Discover how the Prometric testing software works.
- Understand how you’re supposed to take the tests.
4. TOGAF 9.2 Part I – Practice Exams – Get the certification!
Are you preparing for TOGAF 9.2? If yes, then download your practice papers from here so that you can crack your exam in your first attempt itself. Each paper has 40 questions for you. Before taking them up, you need to study the syllabus first. You can contact the tutor for any doubts and then take these practice questions.
This course has been designed by Oussama Kontra, an IT business analyst and consultant by profession. He holds two master’s degrees – an MBA as well as in IT. Having more than 8 years of experience as a business analyst, he has worked with projects like MM and WM modules, Oracle HFM implementation, Cloud WMS and Microsoft Azure.
- Study for TOGAF 9.2 with the material that you have.
- Take up the practice tests one by one.
- Try giving the sample tests like a real one to know how well you’re prepared.
- You’ll be ready if you score an 85% here.
5. TOGAF 9.2 Level-2 Practice Tests
Are you not confident enough after a lot of studying to crack TOGAF 9.2? In that case, this module consists of 4 practice papers with 8 questions each. They cover everything from the introduction to enterprise architecture to the detailed concepts of the architecture development method, architecture content framework, enterprise continuum tools and architecture capability framework.
These practice papers have been framed by Syam Varingonda, an enterprise architect with an experience of more than 20 years. He has worked for airline, banking, insurance, consulting, medicare, retail and IT industries on several projects using technologies like big data, machine learning and microservices.
- Solve 32 questions for TOGAF 9.2, 8 in each of the 4 papers.
- Every paper consists of 6 parts divided in 8 different questions.
- The first 3 parts are about enterprise architecture and ADM.
- Part 4,5 and 6 cover architecture content framework, enterprise continuum and architecture capability framework respectively.
6. Part 2 Certified Enterprise Architect Certification Training
This course by Scott Duffy focuses more on TOGAF 9.1. This is the second part of 9.1, a successor of the Part 1 course mentioned in point no. 2. You’ll straight away be coming to the advanced concepts on TOGAF, which include topics like ADM, architecture governance, architecture content framework, architecture repository and architecture maturity.
In a span of approximately 2.5 hours, you’ll be thorough with the syllabus of TOGAF 9.1. Even though the syllabus is 265 pages long, you’ll be getting excellent training from a member of The Open Group’s Architecture forum, an experienced and qualified professional and a bestselling instructor with a rating of 4.4 stars.
- Understand the role of ADM in change management.
- Learn the application of concepts like architecture governance, building rocks, architecture content framework, stakeholder management technique and the TOGAF content metamodel.
- Gain more insights into the key deliverables of the ADM cycle.
- Study the concepts of partitioning enterprise architecture, architecture repository, iteration, service oriented architecture, architecture maturity models and architecture skills framework.
7. Become TOGAF Certified with exam preparation for L1 + L2
TOGAF certification has two levels of examinations. If you want to get into enterprise architecture in your professional field, you’ll have to clear both the exams. Apart from merely studying the contents of the syllabus, you need practice papers to be thorough and know your potential before you appear for it.
This module has been prepared by Joost Bleijenberg, a business architect and trainer with an experience of 15+ years. He consults companies on IT subjects like infrastructure architecture, cloud, big data, DevOps, skill development, IT process optimization, agile architecture and LeanCompany and also happens to be a partner at The Unit.
- Prepare for the foundation exam and take up 2 sets of papers with 40 questions each.
- Study for the certified exam and take up the paper having 8 questions.
- Understand the questions in the certified exam practice paper.
- Download the TOGAF app to gain more access to practice papers.
8. IT Enterprise Architect: Masterclass
Designed for IT professionals, agile coaches, business analysts, DevOps managers and software developers, this course not only teaches the fundamental concepts of The Open Group Architecture Framework, but also about the fundamentals of Agile, Devops, ITIL, AWS and Lean Six Sigma.
You have a team of 4 tutors for this course – Syed Raza, Myra Gul, Qasim Shah and Syed Ali from ClayDesk E-Learning. Syed is the CEO of the online academy while the rest are part of his team. All 4 of them happen to be certified by AWS and happen to be top instructors in the field of enterprise architecture.
- Introduce yourself to the job of an enterprise architect and start with value stream mapping essentials and organizational design strategies.
- Learn about enterprise architect leadership and the architecture development method.
- Move on to learning about project planning with Agile and DevOps with ITIL.
- Study in detail about lean six sigma and AWS codepipeline.
9. New for 9.2! Part 2 Certified Certification Training
Are you preparing for the TOGAF 9.2 foundation exam? If yes, then you’ll learn a 500-pages long syllabus in a span of 1 hour and 15 minutes from none other than Scott Duffy. It would be better for you if you first complete part 1 of this course (mentioned in the very first point). You start with ADM phases, architecture governance, architecture content framework and metamodel.
You’ll also be covering building blocks, TRM, stakeholder management technique, ADM cycle, architecture repository, iteration levels, capability maturity models and architecture skills framework. With this final course and exam, you finally gain the complete TOGAF 9 certification to add in your skill set.
- Go into more details of the architecture development method.
- Briefly learn about architecture governance, architecture content framework and metamodel.
- Understand the concept of building blocks, stakeholder management technique and TRM.
- Learn about partitioning enterprise architecture, architecture repository, capability maturity models and architecture skills framework.
10. Level 2 Enterprise Architecture Certification Course
This course also prepares you for level 2 of TOGAF 9.2 exam. Designed for IT professionals, this course not only helps you understand the concepts covered in the syllabus but also prepare yourself efficiently to clear the exam in one go. As you learn the concepts well, give various quizzes to test your ability to pass the actual examination.
Your tutor for this course is Kiran Divakaran. He is an architect having experience with start-ups as well as big companies in architecture, cloud transformations, security assessments, product evangelisation, business & digital transformations, IT optimization and product management. Being an Open Group member, he is currently working on the next version of Togaf.
- Start with the basics of enterprise architecture and ADM.
- Study the business architecture phase of ADM.
- Move on to the migration planning and governance stages of ADM.
- Learn more about TRM, security architecture and architecture content model.
11. TOGAF® Standard On One Page – Learn TOGAF® Faster!
This course covers both levels of TOGAF 9.2, willing to use it in their workplace after obtaining the certification. It is based on the latest version released in April 2018 in London and covers the detailed syllabus of the exam. Whether you are willing to seek a job after this in the field of enterprise architecture or wish to apply this in your workplace, this is helpful for both.
Martyn Bowis happens to be a member of The Open Group Architecture Forum and trains you for this course. As a practitioner of enterprise architecture, he has trained several professionals in his field. His experience lies with industries such as insurance, finance, healthcare, education, utilities, government, defense, telcos and field services.
- Cover the basic concepts of TOGAF and enterprise architecture.
- Study about ArchiMate, ADM, content framework, deliverables and enterprise continuum.
- Learn all the 9 phases of architecture development in detail.
- Understand how to apply your knowledge for leadership and T-E-A-M.
- List published 05/13/2020 with 11 products.