We have searched the web for the best snapchat marketing classes. We analyzed over 183 snapchat marketing courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 9 favorite snapchat marketing classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Mega Social Media Marketing Course: 13 Courses In 1
Are you willing to become a social media marketing expert? If yes, then this is the best course you can actually opt for. In fact, it is a complete package of 13 courses compiled in 1. From knowing nothing, you’ll become a pro at marketing on facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube. From planning campaigns to gaining the most out of them, you’ll learn it all.
This super-package module of 13 courses has been designed by The Elite Team. They are a group of market experts, entrepreneurs and online educators who teach students at graduation level. They have 42 online courses on marketing, software usage, entrepreneurship, making money online and even health.
- Create content for ads on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Learn retargeting on Facebook, generating more clicks on Pinterest, a fanbase on Instagram and instant traffic on Snapchat.
- Gain more insights into video marketing through all social media channels.
- Optimize your videos and increase traffic on your YouTube channel.
2. Social Media Marketing 2020 | Grow from 0 to 40k in 4 months
Are you a start-up willing to increase followers on social media? If yes, then discover the trick to gain 40,000 followers in a span of 4 months on Facebook and Snapchat only. Right from scratch, you’ll learn everything about Facebook and Snapchat marketing – from creating content, utilizing ads manager to maximizing your followers & conversions.
You’ll be trained by Mounir Boutaib, an entrepreneur and online educator with more than 24,000 students and 12 courses. He started working at an early age and had started his online business at the age of 19, after gaining experience in CPA marketing for 3 years. His courses have knowledge based on his experience in marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of affiliate marketing and landing pages.
- Discover the various tracking tools available on Facebook and Snapchat.
- Gain detailed insights of facebook and Snapchat marketing.
- Learn more on native ads marketing and mobile marketing.
3. Snapchat Marketing: Attract New Customers & Grow Your Brand!
Are you targeting a young audience of less than 35 years of age to sell your products? If yes, then the best platform to gain attention from your audience is Snapchat. This course focuses only on Snapchat marketing, starting from using the app, understanding its users, the kind of content you need to create to connect with them and build strong relationships.
Your tutor for this course is Benjamin Wilson from Australia. He is an entrepreneur with strength in innovative marketing using social media platforms and Amazon FBA. The speciality of his courses is that he teaches you tricks to expand your market in less time on a low budget. This is probably why he has more than 199,000 students.
- Introduce yourself to the Snapchat app and its marketplace.
- Learn how to create content for effective Snapchat marketing.
- Gain various marketing tips to expand traffic and connect to your audience.
- Gather email IDs of your followers to take the process ahead towards conversion.
4. Snapchat Marketing: Grow Your Brand & Reach More Followers
Start-up owners looking for young audiences for their brand will find immense potential in Snapchat. This course focuses on giving you hands-on experience to use Snapchat as a consumer as well as a marketer for gaining practical knowledge on the mindset of a user. Discover unique ways of building brand awareness on Snapchat.
Evan Humber is a young entrepreneur, marketer and your educator for this course. Inspired by Steve Jobs and Jack Canfield, he has learnt marketing and entrepreneurship through several online courses, videos and reading material. He is passionate about helping students with interest and potential in entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Set-up your account on Snapchat and discover marketing techniques on the app.
- Learn to use the interface and understand how the audience will get attracted to your account.
- Master the technique of creating engaging content for connecting with Snapchat users.
- Discover various growth hacks to optimize your snapcode, extract contacts and make money through Snapchat.
5. Make Money easy with CPA Affiliate Marketing using Snapchat
Are you a CPA marketer willing to become your own boss? If yes, then utilize your knowledge base and creativity in affiliate marketing using Snapchat. You’ll be guided to choose the most profitable CPA and affiliate network, create a good landing page and utilize tracking tools for Snapchat marketing. Get your first 1,000 followers in no time with the help of this course.
This course has also been designed by Mounir Boutai (refer to point 2). All his courses are designed completely on the basis of his experience. In a span of 4 hours, he has been covering all aspects of CPA and affiliate marketing using the Snapchat app as your platform. From a glossary of marketing terms to tricks of expanding your audience, he provides it all.
- Introduce yourself to affiliate and CPA marketing.
- Create an effective landing page for your advertisements.
- Learn about split testing and tracking tools on Snapchat.
- Gain tips on creating effective Snapchat ads to grow your audience and get your first 1,000 followers.
6. Social Media Marketing for Your business Success
If you simply wish to be your own boss but are yet to gain skills for it, then this course on social media marketing is a must. Starting from understanding its significance and scope, you’ll learn several tricks to connect with various audiences on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. Know everything you need to for promoting your brand.
This course has been designed by the team of Distinctive Learning, an online education academy having hundreds of trainers with the required academic qualifications. One thing you can be assured of is that their courses are updated from time to time and so is this one. Apart from social media, they have courses in English, sales, communication and self-confidence.
- Introduce yourself to the basic theoretical concept of social media marketing.
- Gain insights on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat as marketing platforms.
- Learn several tricks to gain a wider audience and engagement on social media.
- Create your own network and discover some free tools for marketing efficiently.
7. Snapchat Ads 101 – Build 4 Marketing Ad Campaigns
If you enjoy using Snapchat for interacting with friends, taking selfies and discovering new things, then you’ll enjoy even more connecting to a new audience for promoting your brand. This course focuses only on Snapchat marketing, starting from understanding the scope of this platform, creating engaging content and connecting with the audience.
Your tutor for this course is Ali Mirza, the founder & CEO of iSocialYou. For the past 10 years, he has been doing social media marketing and has worked for brands like papa Murphy, Chevy, Lexmark and several SMBs. in 2015, he launched FiveOH, a mobile app that connects you to local food options.
- Understand the scope of Snapchat as a platform for marketing.
- Set up a business ads manager on Snapchat and learn to use Snap Publisher.
- Create a campaign that engages a wide audience and drives traffic to your site.
- Learn to grow your audience and understand the reports to move further.
8. Snapchat Social Media : Master The Social Media App Snapchat
This is a complete beginners course on Snapchat where you’ll be using the app as an ordinary user and understanding the perspective of your potential audience. From navigating the app in and out, learn how to use Snapcode, an essential tool for Snapchat marketing for businesses and affiliate marketers to connect with a wide audience.
Matilda Pellen is a freelancer and entrepreneur and your instructor for this course. She has a diploma in photography & media and is currently a student at Stockholm International Business School for digital marketing. She has been doing photography for the last 10 years, along with having great interest in design technology and social media.
- Download the app in your phone and learn how to use it.
- Explore Bitmoji, filters and the various pages on ths app.
- Update yourself with the latest Snapchat trophies.
- Learn how to use Snapcodes for promoting your business.
9. How to Use Snapchat for Business
Discover how various brands have grown only by using Snapchat as their platform for brand awareness as well as promotion. Starting from learning the very basics of using the app – as a user as well as a marketer, understand how to connect to your audience on this platform and gain maximum leads out of it.
You’ll be trained by Andrew Macarthy, a social media consultant by profession as well as a splendid writer and video maker. He happens to be the bestselling author on Amazon for writing the book 500 Social Media Marketing Tips, which is sold on Kindle as well as on paperback. He also happens to have a blog and several video tutorials to help people grow in the field.
- Introduce yourself to the Snapchat app and navigate through it.
- Understand the content creation strategies you need to apply for marketing on Snapchat.
- Implement your strategies in Snap stories, the most widely used feature of this app.
- Learn how to measure return on investment from Snapchat marketing.
- List published 05/07/2020 with 9 products.