We have searched the web for the best Powerpoint classes . We analyzed over 1,996 Powerpoint courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 10 favorite Powerpoint classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. The Complete Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 Course
Whether you’re still a student or a professional who needs to make presentations at work, this course will teach you how to use Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 from scratch. The basic usage of this software is extremely simple once you understand which tool does what. However, at a professional level you need to make a good quality presentation that you’ll learn to make here.
You’ll be guided by the team of Everyday Solutions. They train corporates, private sectors, public sectors and individuals. So far, they have received more than 13,000 students for 5 courses, coming from diverse backgrounds. In this course, they teach you how to use Powerpoint from scratch in just one hour.
- Introduce yourself to the software and get used to the interface.
- Create attractive slides with a good background, appropriate text, images and videos.
- Learn how to insert tables and add special effects like animation to your slides.
- Finally, start your slideshow and see how you can print your slides if needed.
2. PowerPoint Parallax Course
At a professional level, if you need to make presentations with multiple features, then this course will be extremely helpful to you. You might need a basic knowledge of Powerpoint, on how to use the tools. In this course, you’ll be adding features like horizontal and vertical parallax transitions to your slides and video elements.
The trainer teaches from his organization called One Skill. He has great passion for computers and loves making presentations. For more than 10 years, he has been making Powerpoint presentations of the highest level and shares all his knowledge and experience through 2 of his courses, including this one.
- Understand what parallax effect means and what it does.
- Create a vertical parallax scroll in your presentation.
- Learn how to make a magical landscape, Fly effect and horizontal parallax animation.
- Provide parallax effect to your video and create a cropped photo with morphed transition.
3. Make your own great designs in PowerPoint: Quick & Easy
Did you know that you can even create designs on Powerpoint apart from making slides and presentations? Yes, instead of using complicated software like Photoshop and CorelDraw, you can use Powerpoint without having any basic knowledge of the software as this course is for absolute beginners. Discover what the amazing tools of Powerpoint can do.
Your trainer, Fenna Kooijmans is the founder of Fentastic Designs through which she teaches Powerpoint as an alternative software to Photoshop for creating graphics and editing images. If you are a creative person who is less tech-savvy, then this course is perfect to enhance your skills. You can create designs that no one can say was made on Powerpoint!
- Get used to the interface of the software.
- Learn how to insert, arrange, rearrange and edit various objects.
- Find the right images, insert them, and edit them at the highest level.
- Learn to edit your background, page setup and resolution.
4. PowerPoint Slide Zoom Course 2019
If you have Powerpoint Office 365 or Powerpoint 2019 in your machine, then this course will give you advanced skills on this software. Whether you have basic knowledge or not, it doesn’t matter. You’ll learn to create professional level and creative presentations that can engage a huge audience. Learn all the advanced level features of animation, slide zoom and navigation.
This course too has been designed and guided by One Skill (refer to point number 2). He comes from Vilnius, Lithuania and focuses on developing expertise on basic skills a person has. In this course, he gives you advanced knowledge of Powerpoint in less than 2 hours. As you slowly follow all his 38 lectures, you’ll find yourself becoming a pro within days.
- Pick an existing file or create a new one without any added features.
- Create a customized slide zoom, starting from one slide.
- Learn how to zoom icons and videos.
- Understand how invisible zoom, isometric city zoom and summary zoom works.
5. Microsoft PowerPoint – PowerPoint from Beginner to Advanced
Are you uncomfortable with Microsoft Powerpoint that you are made to use for making presentations at work? If yes, then sign up for this course and impress your audience with a fabulous presentation. Starting from how to use various tools to make a slide, learn to add animations, handouts and speaker notes on the software to engage your audience.
Kirt Kershaw is a Microsoft certified trainer since 2000 and your instructor for this course. As the president of Dream Force LLC, he provides training in Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Access, Word, Project and Windows. In his courses, you’ll learn several shortcuts and hacks of the Microsoft Office software that make it extremely easy and fun to use for you.
- Understand the interface of the software and use the basic tools to create slides.
- Provide text, graphics, shapes and videos to your slides and customize them.
- Add tables and charts to your presentation for a better understanding of statistics.
- Provide animation and other special effects and view the slideshow.
6. PowerPoint 2016 Foundation Training Course | Office 365
Explore the various features of Microsoft Powerpoint 2016, which belongs to the Microsoft Office 365 suit. If you have to use Powerpoint for the first time in your life, then this course is perfect for you. This software is so simple that even if you’re not very tech savvy, you can use it smoothly once you understand its tools and features.
Your tutor for this course is David Murray. He has been a trainer in SEO for the last 20 years in Europe. His first website was launched in April 1996 and till date he has promoted all his websites only using SEO – no paid advertising. Apart from SEO, he has been training students in Powerpoint, WordPress, Excel and Windows 10 too.
- Gain access to the ebook and introduce yourself to the interface of Powerpoint 2016.
- Learn how to add, delete and switch slides and set a basic theme.
- Insert and edit text, images, videos, tables, charts, headers, footers and icons in your slides.
- Master and manipulate your slides and view a sample slide show.
7. Unofficial Udemy, Camtasia and PowerPoint Course Creation
Are you willing to become an online instructor yourself? If yes, then this course will help you create a presentation on Powerpoint that’ll help you introduce your course to the audience. Create an excellent, professional presentation that promotes your course to the audience using designing and editing tools, animations and other special effects.
You’ll be trained by Brian Jackson, an author, publisher and educator from California. He graduated from Humboldt State University and worked as a computer system programmer at Lockheed Missiles and Space, IBM and Cisco over a span of approximately 2 decades. After retiring, for 8 years he has been a self-published author and an online instructor.
- First see and understand what kind of a presentation you need to make to introduce your own course.
- Introduce yourself to Powerpoint 2016 and also set-up Camtasia 2018 or 2019.
- Create a course image and use the video editor and screen recorder of Camtasia.
- Insert all the elements on Powerpoint and add special effects to your slides for a fabulous presentation.
8. Creative PowerPoint Photo Editing Course
This is yet another course designed for creative people who want to start their career using a simple and free software. Powerpoint is not just used for making school, college or corporate level presentations, but is also used for editing and designing images by many. If you are less tech savvy or can’t afford to buy a professional design software, this is an amazing alternative.
Ramgopal from Presentation Process will teach you how to design creatives on Powerpoint. He is a professional graphic designer, entrepreneur and trains students and professionals to create presentations. He worked at HSBC for 7 years and was in fact the Senior Vice President of the company. After quitting, he started Metamorph Training Pvt Ltd to train students.
- Insert an image in a slide and add custom as well as manipulation effects.
- Learn how to provide transformations and adjustments to present your photos.
- Provide various styles and effects for your image backgrounds and learn to remove the existing one.
- Crop and resize your images and complete them with some final add-ons.
9. How to Create Animated Videos with Powerpoint
Nowadays, a presentation is incomplete without a video. However, creating an original video can be difficult if you don’t know how to use video editors. Thus, to your rescue, this course teaches you how to create animated videos on Powerpoint itself. Even if you want to create a video for YouTube or your blog, you can use Powerpoint instead of a professional editor.
Your course instructor, Pavel N is a full-time online trainer who helps in providing business strategies. His courses are oriented towards adding innovation to your business and contributing to its growth. He mainly caters to engineering businesses and so far has gained more than 36,000 students for 11 of his courses.
- Look for images with transparent backgrounds and insert them in your slide.
- Play with all the objects and images – edit them, set a background and provide animation.
- Add your voice over and sound effects to the video to complete it.
- Create 3 different projects to gain expertise – An Entrepreneur’s Story, Biography of a Genius and Astronomy Education.
10. Power in your PowerPoint presentations: it can be a breeze!
If you finish your slides after inserting images and adding text and then give a slideshow, there are high chances your audience will fall off to sleep. In this course, you’ll learn how to add other special effects to your slides such as animation, videos, charts and edits. Create a unique presentation and impress your audience with it.
You’ll be trained by Nick Elliott in this course. He has a bachelor’s degree in Education, a certificate in photography and master’s degree in Organizational Development Psychology. As the founder of nBrighten LLC, he trains people to gain expertise in presentations, business communications and instructional design. You can check out his Breezentine blog to learn more.
- First, learn what you shouldn’t do while making a presentation and fix errors if there are any.
- Next, learn the 7 principles of making a powerful presentation.
- Use various tools to make edits in your creative images and videos.
- Finally, create a unique presentation to engage your audience.
- List published 03/20/2020 with 10 products.