We have searched the web for the best podcasting classes. We analyzed over 728 business foundation courses found on popular education sites like podcasting and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 9 favorite podcasting classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Creating & Publishing Podcasts; How To Establish Your Brand
Have you ever wondered how you can create and earn out of a podcast? If yes, then signing-up for this course will introduce you to the basic concept of a podcast, how you can create one and establish your brand to sell it. By the end of your lessons, you’ll be capable of making money out of your own podcasts that’ll be available on Google Play and iTunes.
You’ll be trained by Dr Karen E Wells, a regression specialist and the founder of the KEW Training Academy. Ever since 2006, she has been conducting classes online as well as offline through her academy. She has trained more than 100,000 students so far and also happens to be the author of 2 bestselling books on regression.
- Understand what podcasts are and their usage.
- Gather the physical and online equipment you need to make your own podcast.
- Record interviews or other events and submit them to Google Play or iTunes.
- Develop your own brand and learn how to make money out of this.
2. Create and Launch Your Podcast Using Anchor
If you don’t know anything about creating or publishing a podcast, then this course is for you. Starting from understanding what you want to create, you’ll learn how to create it only by setting-up an anchor. Once you create a professional sound-quality podcast, you’ll be making it available to the public and earning out of it.
Your tutor for this course is Toby Hazlewood from England. He is an author and a big enthusiast for music. He has provided training to many students through his courses and books. In this course, he explains the art of creating a podcast with minimum resources and publishing it in less than an hour.
- Learn how to set-up a podcast using an anchor.
- Learn how to record, edit and assemble audio.
- Import audio and provide transitions to the podcast.
- Publicise your podcast and earn money out of it.
3. 1+1 = Podcast: A Simple Formula for Podcasting Success
Do you see podcasts as a way of reaching out to your clients? If yes, then in this course you’ll learn from the very beginning how to create, launch and publicise one. You’ll gain a better understanding of how podcasts can help you, what kind of an audience you can obtain, the mistakes you need to avoid and making money out of it.
There are two trainers who’ll be guiding you in this course – Eli Natoli and Larry Roberts. Eli is a marketing strategist who has helped several entrepreneurs and established 2 businesses over a span of 20 years. Larry, on the other hand happens to be a podcaster and Amazon’s best selling media-preneur with a total work experience of 25 years.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of a podcast and how it is beneficial to launch one.
- Gather the materials and tools you need in order to create a podcast.
- Create, record and prepare your podcast with professional sound quality.
- Launch your podcast and promote it in order to earn from it.
4. Podcasting Made Easy – How To Start a Podcast
Do you have a podcast that needs a wider audience? Or perhaps are you yet to launch one? For either of the cases, this course focuses on promoting your podcast, even though you’ll also be learning how to create one of professional quality. Thus you’ll learn what you need to record and create a podcast that sells.
Chris Hall is the CEO of Peak Dawn who happens to have his own podcast and is your guide for this course. He also happens to be a TEDx speaker and through his podcast has hosted his own show. As a business trainer, he has gained more than 24,000 students for his courses across 161 different countries and a good following on his own website.
- Understand what equipment you need to record a good quality podcast.
- Learn how to pitch guests and choose YouTube channels for it.
- Create a checklist for your recording.
- Make your final edits and learn promotional strategies to sell it.
5. Podcast Essentials: The Bootstrap Marketing Toolkit
Do you want to create an amazing podcast without having any technical background in the field of audio or using expensive materials? If yes, then this is the right course for you. You’ll be creating your own story and script for a podcast, arrange for graphics and voiceover artists, make the entire podcast with the right equipment and launch it.
You’ll be guided by Rye Taylor, a professional storyteller and audio coach. He approaches students who are passionate about creating their own podcasts to make money by following their passion. In this course, he teaches the art of making a professional podcast to an absolute beginner in less than 3.5 hours.
- Select a topic and create a script for your podcast.
- Create a brand name for your podcasts that’ll help you promote them.
- Arrange for graphics, artists and equipment to record and create a podcast.
- Record and create a professional sound-quality podcast.
6. How to Start a Podcast
If all you know is that you want to create a podcast and publish it, but are yet to find out what its content will be and how it will be made, then this is the right course for you. In these sets of lessons, you’ll be trained to discover a topic, create your script, arrange for the equipment, make the podcast, publish it and then promote it.
The course has been designed by the team of Course Envy based in LA. They have trained more than 273,000 students in the fields of facebook marketing, amazon FBA, email marketing, seo, ecommerce, launching your own marketing or ad agency and podcasting. This course has been designed for beginners to learn how to create a podcast in less than an hour.
- Choose a topic for creating your podcast.
- Avail the equipment and software you’ll need to create it.
- Learn how to create the podcast and launch it.
- Do some keyword research and learn to promote your creation.
7. Launch a Podcast Using Your Smartphone
Did you know you could create and launch a podcast only by using your smartphone and nothing more? Yes, that’s right! In this course, you’ll be using free apps to create a podcast having professional sound quality. At the most, you might need $10 extra. Moreover, you’ll also obtain your first 100 listeners without paying for your promotion.
Dayo Samuel is a life coach and a practitioner of Neurolinguistics Programming and your trainer for this course. He also happens to be the founder and lead consultant of Audacity2Lead, an organization that helps businesses strategize their growth. He also uses technologies like Neurofeedback, Emotion AI and VRI to provide therapy at Dayo Samuel Research Multiversity.
- Download or purchase the apps you need to create a podcast.
- Get an idea about what your first podcast will be about.
- Use your voice recorder and create an MP3 file after several edits.
- Learn how to promote your podcast for free and obtain listeners.
8. The Audacious Podcast Course
Whether you need podcasting for your business or want to make podcasting your business, this course will train you from start to finish in order to help you achieve your goal. Give a brand name to your podcasts and integrate it with your existing business. Once you create & publish a professional quality audio, you’ll be reaching out to a wide audience and monetize it.
The instructor, Veronica Kirin has been a serial entrepreneur since 2010. She trains entrepreneurs to build their own empires through her organization, Audacious Empire Builders. Mostly, she helps them build wealth by creating podcasts and crowdfund campaigns. You will be learning the same art in this course in just one hour.
- Plan your podcast well from the topic and script to its target audience.
- Look for guests that you can add to your network for promoting your podcast.
- Using the required tools and software, create, host and publish your first podcast.
- Learn how to promote and monetize it.
9. How to Start a Podcast – Podcasting for Beginners
Designed for absolute beginners, this is a detailed course where you can create and promote a podcast with a limited budget. You’ll be using simple and cost-effective or free software tools and microphone to record the best quality audio for your podcast. At the same time, you’ll be learning the art of connecting to your target audience that will sell what you create.
You’ll be guided by Salvador Briggman, a popular YouTuber, podcaster and blogger. His blog, CrowdCrux has gained recognition from the Forbes, New York Times, CNN and Wall Street Journal. His podcast, Crowdfunding Demystified is also very popular and has helped many entrepreneurs raise money through these platforms.
- Discover how much you can get out of a podcast.
- Create the perfect script for your podcast.
- Learn how to make yourself sound good when you record audio on the software.
- Upon publishing, promote your podcast in order to monetize it.
- List published 04/07/2020 with 9 products.