We have searched the web for the best performance testing classes. We analyzed over 10,000 performance testing courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 12 favorite performance testing classes. At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. WebServices Performance Testing Using Loadrunner(SOAP & REST)
If you wish to enhance your skills with Loadrunner, then you can learn performance testing through this course. You’ll be learning to do so for SOAP and RESTful web services with the help of VuGen scripts. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to troubleshoot real projects for performance testing of web services.
Kumar Gupta, the founder of Isha Training Solutions is going to be your tutor for this course. Apart from this, the team of Isha Training Solutions also offers courses on Loadrunner 12.5, Jmeter, protocol scripting with Loadrunner 12.5, performance engineering, TrueClient protocol with Loadrunner, Neoload and Dynatrace.
- Introduce yourself to web services, SOAP protocol and REST.
- Create VuGen and SOAP WS scripts using web services, HTTP and HTML protocol.
- Handle miscellaneous enhancements, errors and dynamic values with WebServices protocol.
- Work with RESTful web services and C Programming.
2. HP Loadrunner 12.50 SAPGUI Protocol Scripting
This is the other course on performance testing by Isha Training Solutions. It has been designed for students having basic knowledge of Loadrunner and a scripting language. This course is 14 hours and 20 minutes long and covers everything you can do with VuGen or Virtual User Generator for SAP systems.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to handle any performance testing project and troubleshoot errors in them too. If you’re looking for a job as a performance tester, you’ll be having knowledge of multiple protocols that’ll help you crack the interview and gain a competitive edge over others.
- Introduce yourself to the Loadrunner architecture and components.
- Install the SAp logon launchpad and understand its modules.
- Use Virtual User Generator for recording, playbacks, enhancements and C Programming.
- Execute tests and performance analysis with the help of T-Codes.
3. Performance Testing Using TruWeb
Are you already a performance testing engineer using Loadrunner? If yes, then in this course you get to explore TruWeb, a protocol of Micro Focus used in Loadrunner 12.6. Introduce yourself to this new protocol, design test scripts and execute load testing with them as you learn. The course ends with a mini project where you’ll execute everything you’ve learnt.
Your instructor for this course is NaveenKumar Namachivayam. He is certified in AWS Solution Architect Associate and Neotys NeoLoad. Having more than 12 years of experience in software testing, he happens to be the moderator of the QAInsights community, as a blog writer on that website for the past 6 years.
- Introduce yourself to Micro Focus Loadrunner 12.6 and the TruWeb protocol.
- Generate, enhance and execute TruWeb scripts and control them using GitHub.
- Learn recording, filter traffic and using npm in TruWeb.
- Gain expertise with Loadrunner developer and TruWeb load testing.
4. Performance Testing Using Loadrunner12.63 & DevWeb2020
If you’ve got basic knowledge on software and software testing, then this course will help you enhance the knowledge as you learn to use 2 tools for it – Loadrunner 12.63 and DevWeb2020. The most important aspects you’ll be covering here include script designing, workload modelling, text checks, little’s law, correlation, thinktime and analysis module.
You’ll be guided by Sridhar Yehamandram Sathyanarayana. He has 20 years of experience in the IT field and specializes in performance testing. Being passionate about teaching, he has just started sharing his knowledge and experience with the help of this course, where he teaches you the latest version of Loadrunner in less than 9 hours.
- Understand the types and life cycle of performance testing.
- Introduce yourself to LR architecture, script recording and customization using VuGen.
- Learn workload modelling and scenario designing in detail.
- Gain more insights into Loadrunner analysis and DevWeb protocol script design.
5. Testing REST APIs Using Postman
This is a beginner’s course for software engineers and developers who wish to expand their scope of knowledge in REST APIs, manual testing, performance testing and test automation. The software you’ll be using for the same is Postman, where you’ll start with running manual tests and then move on to learn automation.
Your tutor is a software engineer with 10 years of experience in development and testing. He’ll be teaching you through his online academy called Learning District. They have 4 more courses on performance testing on React & Redux applications & cypress framework for end-to-end UI testing as well as on trading stocks with technical analysis.
- Set-up the environment of manual testing of REST APIs.
- Run manual API tests using the GET, PUT, POST and DELETE methods.
- Learn about collections and environment variables.
- Run automation tests, create mock servers and use edit monitors.
6. Learn JMETER from Scratch on Live Apps -Performance Testing
If you’ve been into manual testing and want to expand your field of work, then this is the right course for you. You’ll be learning how to use Jmeter for performance testing in this course. Starting from software installation and set-up, you’ll learn to use all its components, recording and playback, applying & analysing load, using additional plugins and lots more.
Rahul Shetty has got 13 years of experience in the IT field and shares his passion of teaching through his online institute rahulshettyacademy.com. He has got 14 courses on web automation testing, mobile automation testing, API automation testing, performance testing, security & database testing, software testing and core Java.
- Install and configure Jmeter in your machine and understand its interface.
- Learn to record Jmeter scripts, put load and analyse performance metrics.
- Use the HTTP cookie manager for capturing sessions and Jmeter controllers for module wise metrics.
- Gain more insights on data driven testing, beanshell scripting and REST API load testing with Jmeter.
7. Wanna Learn JMeter? Get Training by Industry Experts-18+hrs
Gain mastery on performance testing with Jmeter from being a mere beginner. You’ll be covering several aspects of performance testing in this course such as stress testing, types of recording, distributed testing, default functions of the Jmeter tool, beanshell scripting, advanced plugins and Java code.
You’ll be trained by the team of T World, your main instructor having more than 8 years of experience in the field. Being ISTQB, QTP, QC, CMAT, SoapUI and Loadrunner certified, he has trained more than 800 professionals in the classroom and more than 27,000 students online. The concepts he teaches include Jmeter, Loadrunner, SoapUI, Selenium, QTP and mobile automation.
- Setup and install Jmeter and Java on your PC.
- Learn the basics of the Jmeter environment and performance testing.
- Cover the concepts of recording, performance automation, logic controller, timers and various elements on Jmeter.
- Study debugging, beanshell programming, web service performance testing, code management, SQL and Java on Jmeter.
8. Gatling Fundamentals for Stress, Load & Performance Testing
Whether you’re a complete beginner or have used a performance testing tool before, this course is suitable for both. The software tool you’ll be using here is Gatling, a powerful and flexible open-source solution that has rising demand. Starting from the installation and configuration of the software, you’ll learn to run tests in the CI environment and write scripts in it.
You’ll be guided by James Willett, a senior software engineer with more than 10 years of experience and specialization in automation and performance testing. He works for SAP in the UK and has also started teaching online with a passion to share his knowledge and experience. Apart from gatling, he has another course on REST assured fundamentals.
- Install Gatling and learn how to do project configuration, use the recorder and script fundamentals.
- Learn about Gatling feeders and load simulation design.
- Use command line for running tests and runtime parameters.
- Move on to test monitoring and reporting.
9. HP LoadRunner 12.55 – Old Version
If you have some knowledge of manual testing, take it to the next level as you learn performance testing in HP Loadrunner 12.55. Learn to use this software from scratch covering VuGen, controller and analysis components in it. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to run a web based performance testing on Loadrunner by yourself.
Pavan Lalwani is a freelance instructor who has been training professionals in the IT, banking & finance, healthcare, pharmaceutical, automobile and manufacturing sectors for the last 10 years Some of the companies where he has imparted training include Mercedes-Benz, Wipro, L&T, IBM, Loreal, Yes Bank, ITC, Deloitte, Morgan Stanley, Bajaj Finance and DHL.
- Install and set up HP Loadrunner 12.55 on your computer.
- Introduce yourself to VuGen for scripting, recording, transactions, comments and parameterization.
- Use the controller in HP Loadrunner 12.55 for recording and executing test scripts.
- Learn service level agreement and test analysis on Loadrunner.
10. Performance Testing Using Locust
Are you already a performance tester looking for a better tool to use? If yes, then check out Locust, a load testing framework where you’ll be using python to learn all concepts of performance testing. If I were to give you 3 reasons to learn using this software, they would be – it is easy to understand, flexible to use and comes free of cost.
Your educator, Anuradha Agarwal is a software quality consultant with an experience of 14 years. She has worked on several automation and performance tests, gaining expertise over web, mobile and API automation. The software tools she uses include Gatling, Loadrunner, QTP, IBM RTP, Selenium web driver and Jmeter.
- Install and setup Locust, Python and Pycharm on your machine.
- Learn to work with the Locust script and a distributed workload environment.
- Work with the Locust web monitor and report statistics.
- Use custom clients and testing systems on Locust.
11. API Testing using Postman [Functional] & Jmeter[Performance]
This course covers 2 performance testing tools – Postman and Jmeter. While you’ll be learning most of the course on Postman, starting from sending SOAP & REST requests, data driven testing, scripting and integration with NEWMAN, you’ll be learning Rest API performance testing on Jmeter.
You’ll be guided by the team of Testing World Infotech.They are all working professionals with at least 9 years of experience in their fields. They have trained more than 24,000 students so far and have 19 courses on REST API testing, robot framework, BDD automation and framework, python automation, Selenium Maven, Jmeter, Pytest and Sikuli.
- Introduce yourself to WebService, the basics of Postman and REST API.
- Use Postman API for conditional handling, looping and coding.
- Learn how to use JSON and JSON path.
12. Performance Testing using LoadRunner 12.5 (Advanced+Basics)
This course is also provided by the team of Isha training Solutions. Designed specially for beginners, it focuses on teaching Loadrunner 12.5 right from the basics of installation and environmental setup to mastering the knowledge of NFR gathering, workload modelling, performance testing, parameterization, VuGen, c functions, correlation, controller and analyzer.
It is a long, detailed course of 34+ hours with 140 lectures. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to use Loadrunner 12.5 independently for handling and troubleshooting any kind of performance testing project. In fact, you can obtain guidelines for using performance testing tools too.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of software and performance testing.
- Install Loadrunner and start performance testing with NFR gathering and ork load modelling.
- Start with VuGen, c functions, parameterization and correlation.
- Understand the types of performance testing, controller and analyzer used in Loadrunner.
- List published 05/20/2020 with 12 products.