We have searched the web for the best NGINX classes. We analyzed over 2,092 NGINX courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 11 favorite NGINX classes. At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. The Perfect Nginx Server – Ubuntu Edition
The NGINX server is a high performance web server that is responsible for serving almost all of the very popular sites in the world and also across the web. The course starts with a blank slate and layer by layer configure the perfect nginx server. It will teach you to host multiple secure WordPress sites on an unmanaged Virtual Private Server using nginx.
Your course director is Andrew Eaton WordPress and Linux Guru. They are former IT lecturers that specialized in programming, databases and systems analysis. Andrew’s current full time job is administering his 100+ WordPress sites that are hosted on various servers around the world. All of his sites are hosted on unmanaged virtual private servers or dedicated servers.
- Learn to set up from scratch, a secured, hardened and optimized Virtual Private Server.
- Know how to configure a secure and optimized server and host multiple WordPress sites using nginx.
- Add a valuable new skill to your resume.
- Present a new income stream by offering new, in demand, services to clients.
2. Nginx Server from Beginning to Advanced (in Ubuntu & CentOS)
Enter and learn Nginx as a Beginner and at the end of the course exit out as an Expert. In this video tutorial series, the author has explained and demonstrated everything of the Nginx Server from Basics to very Advanced level, everything that you need to know, in order to become an expert System Administrator and DevOps Engineer. This tutorial will help you manage Nginx Server from very basics to Advanced level.
Sanjaya Regmi is your course mentor who is a System & Network Engineer, DevOps Engineer and IT Trainer. He has accomplished several projects of IT and has provided support to the clients at hometown and even abroad. His certifications acquired include- CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE & CEH. BSc(Hons.) in Computing & Information Systems.
- Learn about Nginx and it’s features over Apache.
- Install Nginx High Performance Server in different ways in different Linux Distros (i.e. Ubuntu & CentOs) and Configure WordPress with LEMP Stack.
- Secure Nginx Server sites with Let’s Encrypt and Host multiple sites within a Nginx Server will also be taught.
- Finally, know how to configure Nginx as a Web Server and Reverse Proxy Ubuntu 18.04 Server and Domain Names & SSL in a Web Server.
3. NGINX Fundamentals: High Performance Servers from Scratch
NGINX is now the fastest growing and most popular web server for a particular reason, hence understanding it will be an invaluable skill to anyone working in the web industry, specially network admins & web developers. This course will use a totally practical and concise approach to teach NGINX and will give you a solid base to immediately start creating secure, high performance web servers.
The course is tutored by Ray Viljoen who has developed practical courses for Learning Efficiency. The Stackacademy provides high-quality Courses for Developers, with learning-efficiency as their top priority. Ray has over 10 years experience as a Full Stack Developer and has real world experience in building, maintaining & optimising a wide range of applications.
- Learn how to customise the NGINX installation and Configure NGINX as a web server.
- Know how to install & configure a server-side programming language as an NGINX backend.
- Perform tweak NGINX for optimal performance.
- Manage to secure NGINX with some type of security using best practises.
4. The Perfect NGINX Server – CentOS Edition
This course in totality covers the entire spectrum of configuring a CentOS based NGINX server. Starting with initial server configuration to installing NGINX, MariaDB and php7.3. You will also learn how to configure, secure and optimize nginx, install, secure and optimize WordPress and end with installing Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates and plugin free backups.
Your course curator is Andrew Eaton who is a WordPress and Linux Guru. Part of his job involves breaking down and explaining complex technical details to his students. His policy is simple- to try and use only technical detail if only it was absolutely necessary to help the students understand the point, otherwise he seeks to keep it simple.
- Learn to set up, from scratch, a secured, hardened and optimized CentOS based Virtual Private Server.
- Dig into purchasing from any host, an unmanaged VPS and have the knowledge to set up the VPS correctly and most importantly securely.
- Know the use of NGINX, host and serve multiple WordPress sites on a single CentOS based server.
- Install, secure and optimize NGINX, MariaDB and PHP towards the end.
5. Nginx 2019 – Beginner to Advanced
This is one of those very first courses which has been specially designed for Beginners who would like to master NGINX. NGINX is not just a HTTP Server but can also act as a Reverse Proxy, Load Balancer at the least. This course initially focuses on HTTP Protocol. Then, it slowly moves to using NGINX in an absolute High Performance Enterprise Environment.
Zeal Vora who is a premium instructor will take you through. He works primarily as a Cloud Security Consultant and helps organizations re-build their infrastructure with security in mind. With more than 13+ courses and 100,000+ students, he is one of the leading instructors in the field of Cloud & Security.
- You will have an in-depth understanding of HTTP Protocol.
- Independently, you can set up their own website with Reverse Proxies.
- Also, develop a solid foundation for Load Balancers and would know how to practically implement them.
- At the end you will be able to configure Web Application Firewall.
6. Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04
In this course, you are going to explore one of the most powerful Web Server technologies available nowadays. Whether you are an experienced web developer or new to the industry, you’ve likely heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. You will need no support from your host, infact, you will be your own system administrator.
With YouAccel Training as the course developer you can start learning and acquire the skills you need. YouAccel is a leading provider in the online training marketplace, offering courses across numerous industries from IT and Development to Business, Marketing, Design, and Productivity. In fact, all YouAccel courses are taught by certified educators that have numerous years of work experience in the field for which they provide instruction.
- You will be able to understand the difference between Apache & NGINX.
- Learn how to install NGINX on a DigitalOcean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your choice and install essential components on NGINX such as MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin.
- Successfully modify the NGINX Block Configuration file for hosting Websites.
- .Secure a PhpMyAdmin using symbolic links and NGINX’s built in authentication gateway and secure your hosted websites with free SSL using Certbot & Let’s Encryp.
7. Secure VPS in Ubuntu 18.04 with Letsencrypt Nginx PHP MySQL
In this course, you are going to create, configure and deploy your VPS server from absolutely scratch, set it correctly, with all the adequate security measures and the most recommended mechanisms. Always remember to use secure protocols such as SSH to connect with your VPS and HTTPS to protect your websites and projects.
This course is given by ProgramarYa By JuanDMeGon from Your e-Learning Experience. ProgramarYais now here to teach you Programming and Web Development like nobody else does neither in the school nor college. They will help you to achieve all your goals and dreams giving you the skills to get there.
- You will be able to publish your projects and services in your own online space securely and autonomously.
- Learn how to manage your VPS server efficiently and securely in an agile, easy, secure and economical way.
- Facilitate the use of the most recent and recommended techniques to manage your services and projects securely on your own VPS server.
- Ideally deploy projects online, with high security, quickly and very economically.
Build your own sentences in Arabic. Understand Arabic Grammar and Arabic Conjugatio.
8. VPS Mastery: Build a Secure PHP Web Server with Ubuntu
If you want the latest version of PHP, other hosting providers need to do months of testing before they will roll the latest version of PHP, by which time it’s out-of-date. This course will help you with the latest in application security your hosting provider wants to keep compatibility for everyone, which minimises their support costs.
The course is guided by Daniel Platt System who is an Admin and Software Developer. Much of his time is spent in writing code, and setting up computers. With this experience, Daniel will show you how to achieve success with various computing topics.
- Take a plain installation tour of Ubuntu Server and turn it into a web server running PHP & MySQL.
- Learn how to increase web server security.
- Install various PHP Applications including WordPress.
- Know how to get and use free https certificates for your website.
9. NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption – Certification Course
This course starts with exploring the most widely used web server technology that is available, Apache. Statistics visually show that Apache is used to run over 65% of all web servers around the world. You will be able to understand how to work with Apache, which is an instrumental part of the web development process.
This course is also given by YouAccel Training. Their online courses are also compatible with any mobile device for the ultimate convenience of the participant. Each course is streamed in high definition with corresponding assignments, quizzes, and exams to be solved by you that are delivered and graded electronically.
- You will be able to deploy a virtual server on DigitalOcean and work with dynamic, static and floating IPs.
- Start using Terminal for remote authentication, Installing and configuring LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04.
- Test PHP and Hosting Multiple Domains on one Apache Virtual Server.
- Learn how to configure Virtual Host Files and Directives and DNS Zone File Configuration.
10. Learn NGINX By Example
In this course, we will start from the very beginning and introduce you to what NGINX is. We will then discuss a real-world project and how we can use NGINX to set up our site to be scalable for increased traffic loads. Then, we will go through and build our servers to host our web page and load balance them using NGINX. Lastly, we will enable caching on our site to increase site performance and then we will secure our site using Let’s Encrypt and HTTPS.
Mike Walton will teach you this course who is a Unified Communications Engineer. Mike has been working in the IT field since 2000 and has held many different roles in IT. He started out as a Help Desk employee working with the end users to fix minor computer problems. Now, he helps new users with different features and functionality of the hardware and software.
- Learn what NGINX is, Setup a basic Linux NGINX Web Server for serving static web pages.
- Setup a basic Windows NGINX Web Server for serving static web pages and NGINX to proxy connections to another server or port.
- Know how to Setup NGINX to Load Balance your Website and Enable caching on NGINX to improve site performance.
- Generate a Certificate using Let’s Encrypt and Setup HTTPS on NGINX.
11. Learn Nginx By Example
Start with more common Nginx examples and move on to more complex examples. We have a range of examples: Holding page, Using PHP, CDN, Load Balancer and more. We also show you how to install PHP and Composer and how to get a free SSL/TLS certificate, so that you can secure your web sites. This course requires basic understanding of nginx syntax and how it works.
The course is brought to you by Daniel Platt who is a System Admin and Software Developer. Much of his time is spent writing code and setting up computers. With this experience, he will show you how to achieve success with various computing topics. Do you want to succeed? If you have questions, then this course and Daniel will try to answer them as soon as possible.
- Use Nginx in more circumstances.
- Understand different Nginx’s setups.
- Setting up Ubuntu, PHP and SSL certificates.
- Some great extras to know when using an Nginx set up.
12. Practical Nginx – The Zero to Hero Guide
This course has been designed with experts to help developers master NGINX by strengthening their fundamentals of web servers. You will also learn the basics and advanced features of NGINX from absolutely scratch in a concise and practical approach. The course will in fact break down everything learners need to know about web servers and NGINX.
Eduonix Learning Solutions is the developer of the course. Eduonix creates and distributes really high quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade. The aim is to teach technology the way it is used in industry and the professional world.
- This tutorial will start at the very beginning with a detailed introduction into web servers as well as the difference between Apache and NGINX.
- From there you will learn how to install the server and configure it.
- The course will also cover different commands that you will need including directives, modules, context types, variables, etc.
- You will then learn how to deploy your web server on a normal PC as well as on the cloud.
- List published 08/27/2020 with 12 products.