We have searched the web for the best Grooming Your Body Language classes . We analyzed over 4,718 Body Language courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 11 favorite Body Language classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Persuasive Body Language for Business
Have you ever felt that in spite of being talented, you’re not able to achieve the success you’re working for? If yes, then maybe you need to check upon your communication skills which has 80% contribution to your success – this communication not only includes how you speak, but also your body language. In this course, you’ll be working upon improving your body language.
You’ll be trained by Giuliano Scarpati, a professional body language trainer, who also teaches dance. From being a shy person, Giuliano became an actor after studying in Italy at the age of 21. He has been teaching dance and is into public speaking for the last 16 years now. He even has an Arthur Murray Dance Studio in Italy.
- Understand what kind of a body language a professional requires.
- Train yourself to bring out the emotions of influence through your body language.
- Work upon your facial expressions that contribute to your communication.
- Learn how to tackle your emotions and not express them transparently.
2. Body Language to Help Your Business Career
When you took training for giving interviews, do you remember your tutors telling you to maintain a posture and a constant smile on your face? It is quite an important lesson that is not just applicable for interviews, but for every other communication taking place in the professional world. This training on body language grooming is essential to polish you as a professional.
Your tutor for this course is TJ Walker, the founder of Media Training Worldwide. He is one of the best selling instructors in the field of personal training and development. Ever since 1984, he has been training people who are now either prime ministers, presidents, members of a parliament, miss universe or nobel prize winners.
- First, understand what body language means and what is applicable for the business world.
- Learn how to present yourself in front of people when you’re at work.
- Gain communication skills for giving interviews, talking to your employers, confronting clients and attending business meetings.
- Take body language and communication training for becoming a public speaker.
3. Body Language for Beginners
Have you ever felt fidgety or hesitant when you’re talking to your superiors at work or approaching a new client? If yes, then this is just the right course for you. No matter how good you are at work, even if you’re saying the right thing, your body language will communicate a lot more on your behalf, having a much greater impact on people.
For this course, you’ll be having 3 instructors – Khyati Bhatt, Yash Sirohi and Julie Sawant. Khyati has been the founder and CEO of Simply Body Talk since 2013. She gives corporate and body language training to people in India as well as European countries. Yash and Julie work with her in Simply Body Talk as the research associate and operations executive respectively.
- Discover the role and importance of non-verbal communication.
- Understand how your body sends out signals through hands, posture and facial expressions.
- Bring out the confidence in your personality when you talk to people.
- Train yourself to act according to various situations and control your flow of emotions.
4. Secrets of Body Language
Learn how to charm people with your body language. This is a psychology that most people do not observe – your body language has a much greater role to play than what you actually speak verbally. For example, you may be factually correct, but if you don’t say it with confidence, it doesn’t create an impact on people. Learn some more secrets as you take up this course.
For this course, you have 2 trainers – Ali Haider and Amna Hassan. Ali is a business and marketing expert with certifications in cognitive behaviour therapy, color therapy and IELTS. He has 36 courses related to business, sales, marketing and management. On the other hand, Amna has been a motivational trainer as well as a writer for the last 10 years.
- Understand what body language is and how it works for establishing effective communication.
- Discover various secrets about the impact of body language and how it is supposed to be.
- Work upon your posture, handshake, actions, expressions and self-confidence.
- Transform your personality entirely to become a professional from inside out.
5. Body Language for Entrepreneurs
If you really want your business to sell, you first have to sell yourself. This does not happen by flaunting your degrees or knowledge base – you need a body language that communicates confidence, professionalism and smartness. This course is designed to transform your personality to become a successful businessman.
You’ll be guided by the team of Science of People, the lead instructor being Vanessa Van Edwards. Science of People is a human behaviour research lab that helps people recover from awkward behaviour and body language. Vanessa has been working as their leading investigator, her work appearing on CNN, Forbes, USA Today, NPR and Business Week.
- Learn the psychological implication of various facial expressions, postures and actions.
- Train yourself to develop better relations with your clients and investors.
- Through your body language, make yourself into a brand that sells.
- Practice how to maintain poise in extreme circumstances.
6. 7 Body Language Secrets to Communicate Effectively at Work
Did you know that it takes a strong personality to reach the top more than degrees? It doesn’t matter whether you’re a graduate or a PhD, if your body language doesn’t communicate your words, you will not have any impact on your audience. In this course, you’ll discover 7 hacks that’ll transform your personality completely.
You have 2 groups of instructors guiding you throughout the course – Imageworks Pte Ltd and Dioworks Group. Imageworks is an image training and consultancy established in 1995 to help people create a brand image through personal development. On the other hand, Dioworks is an e-learning organization that has designed several successful online courses.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of body language and how it works.
- Understand the 7-point framework which includes posture, poise, gestures, spatial distance, reach and energy.
- Learn about the importance of your smile, tone, eye contact and acknowledgement.
- Train yourself to give job interviews, talk to customers and communicate as a leader.
7. Body Language in Character Animation
Are you a cartoonist by profession trying to give the right finishing touch in your animation? If yes, then perhaps this course is useful to train you to provide appropriate body language to your characters. Starting with gaining a basic understanding of body language, you’ll learn how to apply the same to your characters. It may simultaneously build your own personality too.
This course has been designed by 2D Animation 101 Courses. The organization was formed by a group of animators having 10 years of experience in the Autumn Leave Films. So far, they have produced more than 30 short films, trained more than 85,000 students and have 26 courses in this field.
- Understand the role of body language in communication.
- Learn about the various principles of character animation.
- Get hold of your character’s limbic system to apply what you’ve learnt.
- Work on gestures, postures and facial expressions of the character in each situation.
8. The Complete Body Language for Business Course
Do you go all nervous if you have to speak in front of a large audience? Or, even worse – in front of a camera? If yes, then this course on body language training will turn your personality upside down. From being a hesitant and publicly awkward person, you’ll convert into a confident and smart leader who can impact a large audience with his or her message.
This course has also been designed by TJ Walker (refer to point number 2). He is the author of Secret to Foolproof Presentations, a No. 1 bestseller at USA Today, Wall Street Journal and Business Week. Moreover, he has also written Media Training AZ and Media Training Success. You can refer to his Facebook page TJ Walker Speak to Influence to know more about him.
- Discover what role your body language plays in communicating to your audience.
- Train yourself to give interviews on TV and become a public speaker.
- Accomplish the ultimate communication and listening skills for giving job interviews, speaking to clients and attending business meetings.
- Improve your presentation skills and eliminate various expressions and hesitations that spoil your body language.
9. The Secrets of Body Language
Body language is very strongly connected to psychology. This is because it has an invisible impact on people, though quite a major one. Composing your posture, gestures, actions, reactions and expressions, it reflects your overall personality to the audience. With the right body language and a strong personality, you can have a memorable impact on your audience.
This course has also been designed by Vanessa Van Edwards from the Science of People (refer to point 5). As a corporate consultant, she has worked with several Fortune 500 companies which include American Express, Symantec and Clean & Clear. Moreover, she is a columnist at Huffington post and the author of Captivate – a hacker’s guide to human behaviour.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of body language.
- Understand how eye contact and minor facial expressions work.
- Discover how your inner state is reflected through your posture and gestures.
- Learn how to read people with the help of their body language and expressions.
10. CONFIDENCE and SELF ESTEEM: Develop Confident Body Language
Do you know what your body language reflects the most? It is confidence – your self confidence with which you tend to communicate to a person or a large audience. If your body language is awkward and your facial expressions denote hesitation, it means you lack confidence in what you speak. Hence, this course works on your body language through your self confidence.
You’ll be trained by Jimmy Naraine in this course, the co-founder of Growth Masters. He has been training entrepreneurs, executives, CEOs and several other aspiring professionals to groom themselves and build-up a confident personality. His best selling courses have gained recognition from Forbes, Fox News and Business Insider.
- Understand the importance of body language in communication.
- Learn to maintain or create the posture that denotes confidence.
- Train yourself to maintain eye contact with people while you speak.
- Gain more tips and tricks to transform your personality through body language training.
11. Body Language – The Scientific Way
Do you ever look at a celebrity or a famous CEO and feel “wish I was like one of them too”? If yes, then to your rescue, this course can help you out. Anybody who gains popularity as a businessman or a star, is not just because of his or her work – personality has a major role to play. In this course, you’ll work on your body language, which will build up the personality you aspire to have.
Nick Wells and Soma Marton will be training you along with the team of Let’s Improve. Nick is a neuroscientist and has a marketing consulting website called “Nick Wells”. Soma, on the other hand, is a molecular biologist and a part-time body language development trainer in Vancouver. They’ve been working with Let’s Improve, an organization helping people with self-development.
- Understand the biology and psychology behind body language.
- Learn to differentiate between low value and high value body language.
- Groom yourself to have the right poise, expressions and gestures in your personal life.
- Train yourself to have a confident and influencing body language in the professional world.
- List published 03/25/2020 with 11 products.