We have searched the web for the best google tag manager classes . We analyzed over 10,000 google tag manager courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 7 favorite google tag manager classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Complete Google Tag Manager 2020 (GTM) with 16 real projects
Are you a digital marketing professional looking forward to boosting your skills? If yes, then this course on Google Tag Manager will give you exposure to 16 projects! Starting from scratch, you’ll learn how to use this tag management system to give your websites a better ranking. This also includes utilizing GTM for social media marketing, shopify and Google Analytics.
Justin Thomas is a digital marketing as well as business analytics professional and your tutor for this course. After completing his graduation in engineering and post graduation in MBA, he has worked with companies like Delta, Protiviti Consulting and VAV. Before he started teaching online, he has trained several other students in this field.
- Install Google Tag Manager in your PC and get used to its interface.
- Create an account on Google Analytics and integrate it with GTM.
- Work with Facebook pixels & marketing, LinkedIn marketing and Quora marketing.
- Utilize GTM with wikipedia tracking, wordpress and shopify.
2. Google Tag Manager with Facebook & Google Remarketing Tags
If you have basic knowledge in digital marketing, then this course on Google Tag Manager will enhance your skills as a professional. By using this tag management system, you’ll learn how to update tags and code snippets for websites and mobile apps more efficiently. In this course, you’ll be able to deploy Facebook pixels, Google Analytics tracking codes and Google Ads pixel.
You’ll be guided by Heknath B Vicky, a digital marketing automation expert. He has 3 years of experience in email marketing and has created more than 20 drip campaigns. Moreover, he has experience in search engine optimization and running ad campaigns on Google and facebook. After working for several reputable companies, he now shares his experience through teaching.
- Introduce yourself to Google tag Manager and its interface.
- Understand how GTM works and what are its basic functionalities.
- Deploy Google Analytics tracking code, Facebook remarketing pixel and Google ads remarketing tag.
- Track outbound links from your site, form submissions, button clicks, file downloads, Facebook events and conversions.
3. Google Tag Manager (GTM) Training Course – From Zero to Hero
Anil Batra is a digital marketing executive and your trainer for this course. He has 15 years of experience working with several start-ups as well as companies like Fortune 50, Microsoft, ESPN, Starbucks, TheStreet, SmartMoney, Hoovers, T-Mobile and RealNetworks. He also happens to be the founder of Global Analytics Academy and his consulting firm, Optizent.
- Understand what is a Google Tag Manager and how it works.
- Set-up your account on both GTM and Google Analytics.
- Track outbound links, Facebook remarketing pixels, Google ads, conversions, downloads, events and submissions.
4. Google Tag Manager (GTM) Advanced Applications
Are you done with a basic course on Google Tag Manager? If yes, then sign-up for this course to take your skills to a whole new level. These set of lessons will train you to integrate CRM data with Google Analytics. Moreover, you’ll be able to utilize ad blockers where you can detect them and show them a message.
This course has also been designed by Anil Batra. After completing his B Tech in Electronics and Communication from India and MBA from the University of Washington, he has worked as a digital marketing expert for several companies. He has also taught digital marketing, analytics and social media for 9 years at UBC, University of Washington and Bellevue College.
- Quickly brush-up with your basic skills of Google tag Manager.
- Learn how to use Data Layers and add dynamic data to it.
- Track Vimeo videos, user analytics user ID, ad blockers and first party cookies.
- Integrate CRM data with Google Analytics and use query parameters in tags & triggers.
5. The Ultimate Google Tag Manager (GTM) Bootcamp 2020
Do you have a basic knowledge of Google Analytics? If yes, then you can enhance your skills and apply it in using Google Tag Manager. This course provides you with excellence in using GTM for tracking Facebook and Google Ad pixels. You’ll also gain some advanced insights into variables of GTM.
Prateek Mehta is an analytical professional and consultant, who will guide you through this course. After completing his BS in computer science from the University of Houston and MBA from IIM, Lucknow, he has been working with data analytics and product management for companies like Google, Walmart, Springer, Tims Internet and Genpact.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of a tag management system and what GTM does.
- Install GTM for wordpress and HTML sites and validate data using the Tag Assistant.
- Learn how to migrate your data from Google Analytics to Google Tag Manager.
- Track Facebook marketing pixels with the help of GTM.
6. Setting up Google Tag Manager in WordPress and Unbounce
Do you have a website that needs a better ranking on Google? If yes, then this course on Google Tag Manager might help you achieve what you’re looking for. Using your existing account on Google, you’ll be setting up your account on this tag management system and utilize it to track pixels more efficiently.
You’ll be trained by Paul Smith, a certified Google Ad Words and google Analytics consultant with a total experience of 25 years in this field. His area of experience lies in servers and security, social media marketing, email deliveries, software, hardware, networks, apps, landing pages and hosting.
- Create a tag container and add it to your website.
- Add and test the Tag Manager Assistant and Facebook Pixel Helper.
- Locate your Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels codes and add their tags.
- Add an unbounce page and the Tag Manager to unbounce.
7. Learn Google Tag Manager 2018: Crash Course
Without any background knowledge in digital marketing, analytics or GTM, this 3-hour crash course will make you a master of Google Tag Manager. Starting from understanding what it does and setting up an account, you’ll learn about tags, triggers, data layers and event tracking. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to implement HTML5 video tracking and other advanced features.
Alessandro Russo is a digital entrepreneur and your mentor for this course. He has 15 years of experience in software engineering, working for several fashion industries, media companies, supply chains and TCL. His expertise lies in web design & development, Oracle PL/SQL data analysis & development and database design, analysis & development.
- Introduce yourself to the Google Tag Manager and how it works.
- Set-up your account and start with understanding various tags, triggers and events.
- Track various click events using Google Analytics along with GTM.
- Gain advanced insights into Facebook pixel tracking, Tag Assistant, Data Layers and HTML5 video tracking.
- List published 03/26/2020 with 7 products.