We have searched the web for the best career development success classes. We analyzed over 7,696 career development success courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 12 favorite career development success classes. At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Career Development Masterclass™: Build a Successful Career
Are you on the stage where your student life ends and your professional life is about to begin? If yes, then this course on career development will help you plan for your future. Discover your strengths, weaknesses and strengths in order to build your career development plan. You’ll understand what line to choose, how to tackle your weaknesses and do well in life.
The course has been designed by the team of VSight – Business Development & Branding. They are a team of entrepreneurs and engineers who have helped plenty of students secure their future. Apart from this, they have courses on business strategies & development, sales, marketing, HR, decision making, persuasion and management.
- Understand the concept and importance of career development.
- Develop a plan on the basis of your skills, strengths, weaknesses and interests.
- Look for a mentor who can help you minimize your weaknesses and guide you ahead.
- Choose the best line of profession after a thorough assessment and implement your plan.
2. Career Training: Career Development
If you’re yet to discover what you want to do in life, then this is the course for you. Not only are you going to find out what you’ll love to do, but also polish yourself to be job-ready. This would include strengthening your social skills, networking skills, interview skills, resume, body language and doing a smart job.
Libby Seery is the founder of Renaissance Life Therapies and your coach for this course. She is a highly trained psychotherapist, therapeutic art practitioner and counsellor. Apart from training more than 140,000 students in more than 190 countries, she has published a lot of her work and appeared on radio as well as television shows.
- Explore yourself and the job that is meant for you.
- Work upon your body language that helps you at interviews as well as with clients.
- Learn time management for your upcoming busy life.
- Study the VAK model, Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence Theory and the passion to profit.
3. Career Coaching Certification|Career Development Coaching
Are you willing to help others build-up their professional lives? If yes, then this is the right course for you. As a mentor, you’ll learn how to teach your students to discover their true potential, interests and career options accordingly. Moreover, you’ll also learn to train them to become ready for the professional world.
Louise Anne Maurice will be guiding you from Womanly Wealth Academy. Louise is a curriculum developer for courses like life coaching, career coaching, business, management and training on health & finance. She happens to be an instructor of the Academy that has many such trainers and courses on career, woman empowerment and life.
- First learn about the mistakes one shouldn’t make during career development.
- Learn how to find clients or students for consultation or training.
- Gain a deeper understanding of psychology and people needed for career coaching.
- Understand the process, phases and procedures you need to undertake as a career developer.
4. Customer Success Manager 101: Foundations to your CSM career
Have you ever thought of helping other people with their businesses to be a business itself? Well, if being a typical career counsellor doesn’t suit you, this is an amazing alternative to help people. As a consultant to professionals, you need to provide them with services or software tools that can help them grow.
Gustavo Escobar Henriquez has created the course along with the team of Digital Life Academy. Gustavo has a master’s degree in financial and stock markets. He has worked with several companies like Yahoo, Avon, Sony, Luxury Collection Hotels and Mitsubishi since 2008. Digital Life Academy is known for creating online courses in various fields.
- Understand the concept of customer success management.
- Note your tasks as a manager handling a professional’s mission.
- Earn the process you need to follow to help your customer grow.
- Find the ideal job or clients for yourself to grow in this field.
5. Career Success, Step by Step
If you’re looking for a career path, then this training might be helpful to you. There will be two main things that you’ll discover here – your strengths, skills, weaknesses and interests; and the jobs available for each of these. Apart from that, you’ll also receive the polishing you need to gain a competitive edge in the professional world.
Your trainer for this course is Marty Nemko. He’s considered to be the best career coach in the San Francisco Bay Guardian area. After obtaining a PhD in psychology, he has been teaching for 26 years now. Moreover, he happens to be an author of 2,800 articles and 7 books, which include 6 years of columns in the San Francisco Chronicle’s career section.
- Identify the jobs in the market against your interests, skills and strengths.
- Train yourself to overcome your weaknesses and gain competency.
- Work on your networking skills, interview skills and resume.
- Learn how to handle stress and an effective way of time management.
6.  Career Hacking™: Resume, LinkedIn, Interviewing +More
Are you looking for a serious change in your work life? Perhaps, there’s a possibility that either you’re in the wrong profession or need some training to give your designation a good raise. For either of the cases, this course will help you discover what you need to make you happier with your work. This includes understanding the right thing for you to do and the right way to achieve it.
You’ll be guided by the chief learning officer of Eazl, Davis Jones. It is a business school whose courseware is used by Havard, Tesla and the World Bank. Davis began his career in this field in 2014. In 2018, he participated in the Harvard University Graduate School of Education Leaders of Learning program and today is a number one bestseller.
- Learn the new way of looking for jobs in the era of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Create a great resume that can be tracked by ATSs.
- Write a convincing cover letter to obtain the right job.
- Learn how to win people over in the professional world.
7. Profitable Career Launcher: Job Search, Your Career Course
Do you feel bored or frustrated at work? You need to find out what’s actually bothering you – your work profile, salary or both. This career coaching program is going to assist you here. Discover your true potential and give your life a new direction. As you find the right job for yourself, you’ll feel the work life balance taking place and be a lot happier.
Martin Formato is a certified life and career coach who’ll be guiding you through this course. Initially, he was an engineer for 25 years. However, he too had changed the course of his life to help people turn theirs. He specializes in helping people making the right choice for their career, the one thing this course is based on.
- Discover what kind of an achievement would make you feel successful.
- Develop confidence in yourself and the strength to achieve what you truly want.
- Analyse your strengths and skills against your interests and goals.
- Find the right job for yourself and start applying for it.
Are you a part of the HR team of your company, or do you aspire to be an HR manager? For either cases, this course will help you in your key job – helping employees achieve their career goals in your company. You’ll learn how to guide an employee when he or she feels stuck and wants to move forward in some way.
You’ll be learning from the VP of Learning at Udemy, Shelley Osborne. She has a masters degree in education after which she gained 15 years of experience in this field. Previously, she was the VP of Learning & Development at Farside HR Solutions. Using her skills in management training, soft skills and leadership, she has trained more than 41,000 students.
- Understand the different types of career moves one can take.
- Learn how to make an employee analyze his or her experiences and strengths.
- Make your employees set-up their goals to get going.
- Act as a mentor to your employees than being a manager.
9. NLP at Work: NLP for Career Development
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming, an effective and well-known method used for helping people in developing their career. This technique is very close to human psychology that helps people build relationships at work, become more productive, deal with negative feedback and achieve respect along with success at work.
You’ll be trained by the director of the Scottish Centre of NLP, Steven Burns. Having more than 18 years of experience in this field, he has more than 43,000 students and over 1,000 clients overcome their professional problems and gain success. Today, he happens to be an international best-selling instructor in this field.
- Introduce yourself to the work life circle and principles.
- Learn how to build professional relations with colleagues and third parties.
- Train yourself to deal with criticism and conflicts.
- Make yourself more productive, competent and successful.
10. Career Dynamics: Five Step Approach to Career Change Success
If a major change is what you need in your professional life, then there are only 5 steps to doing so. Sign-up for this training program to make a deep self-assessment and make a move ahead. On the basis of your current skills, experience, strengths, weaknesses and true interests, discover the current job opportunities that can suit your requirements.
Your tutor for this course is John Rodsett. His work experience includes being an executive at 20th Century Fox Studios, Vice President Controller at Los Angeles Olympics Games, Consultant to Touche Ross, a lecturer at the University of Miami and currently a career consultant. He has written 3 books on career development and 5 on the media industry.
- First, discover your interests and goals in life.
- Evaluate your strengths, weaknesses, skills and current position in life.
- Create the route to begin your journey towards your goal.
- Implement what you need to in order to start travelling on your path to success.
11. Career Development and Career Success Course
When you’re stepping into the professional world, you need to know what you exactly want in life. Else, work life can become very frustrating. If you’re yet to find out what you want to do for a living, then this course will help you find out your interest that goes with your strengths and skills. You’ll also train yourself to get your dream job in hand.
You’ll be guided by A. Scott Roberts. After getting a bachelor’s degree in psychology (minor in sociology), he got a master’s degree in rehabilitation counselling and worked as a rehabilitation counsellor in a clinic. Due to his passion in developing content, he has created 6 online courses in his field and has helped more than 12,000 students across 120 countries.
- Understand the hierarchy of your needs along with your interests and skills.
- Discover what work values you require and what you have to sustain in the professional world.
- Create the perfect resume and cover letter for getting interview calls.
- Train yourself to nail the job interview at your own terms.
12. Career Coaching for Success. Career coaching Essentials
You might have studied what you wanted to, but that might not mean you know which job role you might enjoy best. Whether you’re confused at the beginning stage or have realized after some work experience, this course will help you find the path to your success and happiness. Discover what you want to do in life and what you’re best at to get going in the right direction.
Your mentor for this course is Hayley, a career coach with an experience of more than 5 years. Her mission and goal in life has been to provide quality teaching and has designed 12 online courses so far. Walking successfully on her own career path, she has guided more than 32,000 students and continues doing so.
- Understand the basis of planning your career.
- Discover how you can experiment what you want to do.
- Perform an exercise to embark your career journey.
- Implement what you have learnt to start your journey towards your goal.
- List published 04/11/2020 with 12 products.