We have searched the web for the best Business Strategy classes. We analyzed over 10,000 Business Strategy courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 9 favorite Business Strategy classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Business Branding: The Complete Course Part 1 – Strategy
Are you looking forward to starting your business or are willing to grow an existing one? In both the cases, this is the perfect course for you. You’ll be dealing with marketing in this program, learning how to address your audience, branding strategies, content marketing, social media marketing and search engine marketing.
Steve Houraghan is the founder of The Iconic Fox Agency in Sydney and your trainer for this course. He has been in the business background for a very long time and started his career in brand strategizing in 2008. Currently, he not only helps startups and companies build-up their brands but also writes on these topics on blogs like HubSpot, Creative Bloq and Marketo.
- Introduce yourself to the importance of branding.
- Learn how to develop and grow the human brand – yourself.
- Understand what is brand positioning and how to identify your audience.
- Based on your audience, define the personality of your brand.
2. Effective Business Strategy and Leadership
This course deals with 2 important aspects for any entrepreneur – business planning and leadership. This is exactly where business actually starts. You’ll be learning how to establish accountability, strategizing your b-plans and become a great leader who can monitor these aspects of his/her business.
Your tutor is Patrick Stroh from Illumeo Learning. He graduated as a BS in Accounting from Minnesota State University-Moorhead and did his MBA from the University of St Thomas, Graduate School of Business. Currently, he is the president of Mercury Business Advisors, providing management advisory on business strategy, innovation and product development.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of business strategy and leadership.
- Learn about various tools of leadership you need for running a business.
- Understand what strategies work during uncertainties.
- Go through the 10 universal truths from the lessons you learnt.
3. MBA Full course:Business strategy & entrepreneurship
Did you miss out on doing an MBA? If yes, then never mind, you can learn it through this course without any entrance or hefty fees. This course is more of a marketing specialisation, that covers operations, production, supply chain management, digital marketing, branding and customer relationship management.
You’ll be guided by an MBA from IBS Hyderabad – Navdeep Yadav. He has worked as a product manager as well as a marketing consultant for several companies. Currently, he helps several start-ups and companies to build their business models, new products and enhance their customer experience.
- Start with understanding some MBA terminologies and the economy.
- Understand how operations, production and supply chain works.
- Gain in-depth knowledge on product development, branding, marketing and CRM.
- Study about economics, corporate governance, financial reporting and HR.
4. Strategies for Succeeding at Running an Online Business
Do you want to make money independently on the side while you’re still doing something else? Whether you’re a student or a professional working for another company, you can actually give 2 hours of your day to earn an extra $750 a month! For doing so, you just need to sign up for this course that’s actually shorter than an hour!
You’ll be learning these tips from Hallie Steveson, a life coach who has helped many individuals gain success in life. She was a civil engineer and has worked really hard throughout her life. Ever since she discovered how making money online can make life so much easier, she has been helping other professionals with it too.
- Sign-up on some websites from where you can earn your extra income.
- Understand how online business works by giving it less time.
- Learn various tricks with which you can start off with making $100 a month.
- As you work and learn, you’ll learn to increase this amount to $750 a month.
5. Periscope 101 Profits: Business Strategies Pro Course
Are you looking for a new platform where you can promote your brand? If yes, then check out Periscope. In this course, you’ll be learning how to use this platform where you’ll be putting up live videos and discovering a great way to take your brand to a whole new level. Starting from installing the app to utilizing it for engaging your audience, you’ll learn all about marketing on Periscope.
You’ll be trained by the team of the Covert Formula, a company that specializes in online marketing software and training. Their founders, Phil Spilsbury and Ron Perkins have created content sharing traffic software, ZUBBit. After creating this great software for online marketing and advertising, they are now teaching social media marketing through various platforms.
- Install Periscope and create your business account on it.
- Understand how Periscope works in terms of attracting the audience.
- Learn how to create a great profile, follow people and set up a broadcast.
- Discover various strategies that’ll help you engage your target audience.
6. Business Strategy Specialization
One course is never enough to make you capable of excelling in the business world. Although it takes years of experience to become a complete pro, you start with educating yourself the right way. In this specialization program, you’ll be learning a series of 5 courses on business strategy in which you enroll one after the other.
This program is presented by 3 professors from the University of Virginia – Michael Lenox, Jared Harris and Scott Snell. All 3 of them have been teaching business administration at the Darden School of Business. Michael is now also the Senior Associate Dean and Chief Strategy Officer there, while Jared and Scott are both in the research department.
- Introduce yourself to the various tools needed to plan your business strategy.
- Gain advanced skills to analyze and strategize your business growth.
- Move on to understand how execution of your strategic planning works.
- In the final course, you’ll be working on a business strategy capstone project.
7. Business Foundations Specialization
For an entrepreneur, any one kind of business skill is not enough. Business is a field where you need a combination of marketing, finance, accounting, leadership, strategizing, planning, HR and management skills. In this specialization program, you’ll be going through 6 courses that offer you all these skills one after the other.
This specialization program has been provided by the professors of the University of Pennsylvania. The course on marketing will be taught by Peter Fader, Jagmohan Raju & Barbara E Kahn, accounting by Brian J Bushee, HR by Peter Capelli & Michael Useem and finance by Michael R Roberts. Christian Terwiesch will be teaching the last 2 courses.
- You start with learning marketing and financial accounting.
- The next step is towards human resource management and corporate finance.
- Study how operations management really works.
- In the final course, work on the Wharton Business Foundations Capstone project.
8. MBA in a Box: Business Lessons from a CEO
Designed for beginners, this is a detailed course that involves all the aspects of business that you need to know in order to run one. Combining business strategy, marketing, accounting, finance, HR, management, decision making, persuasion and negotiation skills, this course will equip you with every skill that any other MBA does.
This course has been designed by the team of 365 Careers, an organization that provides the best finance courses online. They have more than 50 courses on subjects like finance, data science, blockchain for business, entrepreneurship and office productivity. So far, they have trained almost a million students across 210 countries.
- Introduce yourself to the industry life cycle model, Porter’s 5 forces model and other tools of business strategy.
- Study the aspects of management which involve planning, organization, staffing and leadership.
- Gain detailed skills and knowledge on marketing management and communication.
- Study various tools and methods of accounting, financial management and negotiation.
9. THE 8 FACTORS: Gain Clarity & Grow Your Business
To all aspiring as well as existing entrepreneurs out there, if you feel that something is lacking in your business model, then this is the right time to sign-up for this course. Starting from developing the right strategy, you’ll learn all the aspects of leadership, creating a culture or environment in your company and optimizing your overall company structure.
Michael C Bush is the CEO of Tetra Tech Communications Group and is going to guide you through this course. After completing his MS in Management from Stanford University, he has been in this field for the last 30 years. He had developed this course while he was still building his company and has trained several entrepreneurs.
- Start with understanding the right way of cash management.
- Learn how to manage human resources – from hiring to firing them.
- Develop a culture in your company.
- Make final improvements and optimization on your new structure.
- List published 06/25/2020 with 9 products.