We have searched the web for the best ASP.NET classes. We analyzed over 1,650 ASP.NET courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 12 favorite ASP.NET classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Learn ASP.NET MVC from scratch
- Understand the difference between a website and a web application.
- Introduce yourself to MVC and create your very first ASP.Net MVC application.
- Learn how to operate with the MVC architecture.
- Generate an automatic database with the help of programming and 2 more dynamic web applications.
2. Build an app with ASPNET Core and Angular from scratch
If you wish to polish your existing skills in ASP NET core as well as Angular, then this is the right course for you. In this course you’ll create a web application entirely by yourself from scratch. Starting from creating your own environment, you’ll be creating a user-friendly interface, implementing several features with ASP NET core and Angular and integrating 3rd party components.
Your trainer for this course is Neil Cummings. Having an experience of more than 15 years, he’s a professional freelance software developer as well as a Microsoft certified trainer. He has experience working with Microsoft and Rackspace before he started working independently. Apart from knowing ASP NET core and Angular, he’s also trained in SharePoint.
- Set-up the development environment to learn ASP.
- Create a web application using ASP NET core, entity framework core and angular.
- Use visual studio and automapper for improving workflow.
- Implement drag and drop uploads, filtering, sorting, paging data, private messaging system and notification display.
3. Single-Page Application with ASP.NET & jQuery Hands-On
Your tutor for this course is Patrick God, a professional software developer and trainer. He has been programming since he was a teenager playing Commodore 64. For the last 15 years, he has been constantly working on his skills creating desktop applications and video games. Being a passionate teacher, he strives to make his classes fun and interesting for you.
- Create a basic application as well as a backend development.
- Use HTML, CSS and jQuery to create a front-end development.
- Save your data on Entity framework and SQL server.
- Publish your web application using internet information services.
4. Step By Step: Create E-shop with .Net Core 3.0 MVC
Are you looking for a hands-on experience with ASP.NET Core 3.0 web applications? If yes, then this is the right course for you. With your previous knowledge in C# OOP programming, you’ll be creating an online store using ASP.NET Core 3.0 MVC database driven web applications using the .Net core and entity framework.
Pavol Almasi is a computer programmer working at a national insurance company and your course instructor. He graduated from the City University of Seattle. Apart from ASP.NET and the .Net framework, he has knowledge of Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, CSS and PHP. Coding is his passion and he has shared it with more than 33,000 students.
- Set up the app and create its structure.
- Add entity framework core, navigation and shopping cart.
- Integrate custom tag helpers and order forms.
- Finish the programming with authentication and authorization.
5. Learn Restful Api with .Net Core
If you’re looking forward to creating a rest API using ASP.NET core, C# and entity framework, then this is the right course for you. While you’ll be learning ASP.Net, entity framework and the.Net framework from scratch, you might be needing some prior knowledge in C# to catch-up with this course.
Your instructor for this course is Asfend Yar Hamid, a professional software engineer. Currently working with Microtechx, he’s had experience with Xamarin University, Microsoft and many other companies since 2014. He was the most valuable professional for Microsoft as well as Xamarin University and has guided almost 18,000 students.
- Introduce yourself to working with web APIs, CRUD operations, entity framework core and SQL.
- Learn about returning resources, code first migration and model validation.
- Gain a good understanding of routing, categories controllers and relationship between entities.
- Get an experience of API deployment and documentation.
6. Learn Microsoft ASP.Net Core 3.0 fast
If you are a complete beginner with ASP, with may be a little knowledge in .Net or .Net core framework, then this is the right course for you. In these set of lessons, you’ll be creating web APIs using ASP.Net Core 3.0. You’ll be learning how to introduce dependency injection, error handling, providing configuration, deploy the application in Azure and check the performance.
You’ll be trained by Michal Bialecki, a .Net developer based in Poland. He graduated in computer programming and since then has been working with .Net Core framework and Azure cloud for almost 10 years. Apart from teaching online, he also has a blog where he shares his knowledge on .Net Core framework.
- Create your own web API in ASP.Net Core 3.0.
- Introduce yourself to dependency injections and configurations.
- Learn logging and sending HTTP requests.
- Deploy the application on Azure and check performance using Application Insights.
7. Step-By-Step: Consume Web API in ASP.Net Core MVC
After gaining experience in C# OOP programming, collections and interfaces, are you now looking forward to learning the.Net Core framework? If yes, then this course uses Visual Studio 2017 and your existing skills in C# to teach you how to consume CRUD API in ASP.Net Core MVC. Gain hands-on experience of creating an API-driven MVC app.
This course has also been designed by Pavol Almasi (refer to point 4). Computer programming is his passion that he shares through 12 different courses on Sp.Net, C# and VB.Net. in this course, he gives 185 lectures to explain about interfaces, database relationships, dependency injections, various .Net core services and more of C# in less than 13 hours.
- Create interfaces to build HTTPGet requests for various objects.
- Add support for tag helpers and bootstrap and implement IReviewer and IReview.
- Improve countries controller actions & views as well as pages with CSS, buttons and navigation.
- Understand the structure of CRUD actions and views, also creating, updating and deleting various objects.
8. Beyond Basics: RESTful API with ASP.NET Core 3.0 and EF Core
Are you a software programmer or developer willing to give a push in your career? Using your intermediary sills in C#, along with your basic knowledge in MVC patterns, REST principle and CRUD operation principles, learn to create a restful API using ASP.Net Core 3.0 along with Entity Core Framework.
This course has also been created by Pavol Almasi, a 4.5 rated instructor. He has gained a rating of 4.7 for this particular course, where he teaches you how to API creation in less than 8.5 hours. You’ll be working with resources, validation attributes, profiles, AutoMapper, JSon and XML contents, CRUD API functions, data shaping and error handling.
- Set up entities, DbContext and database for your project.
- Create and implement a repository surface, getting resources, setting up status codes, JSon, XML and automapper.
- Learn to create, search, filter, update, delete, sort and cache resources.
- Gain insights of collecting bands using POST, implementing pagination, data shaping, data validation and errors.
9. Complete ASP.Net Core 3.1 and Entity Framework Development
Are you a complete beginner willing to learn programming from the .Net core framework? If yes, then this course will teach you to create a fully data-driven web application with ASP.Net Core 3.0 as well as entity core framework. You’ll also gain an understanding of MVC patterns, C#, .Net core web syntax, ViewModels and AutoMapper.
Trevoir Williams is a professional software engineer and your trainer for this course. He has post-graduated in computer science and has been a part time lecturer in web, software and database development for the last 10 years. His industrial work experience lies in Azure cloud system, server administration and web application development.
- Set-up your account and project, configuring the environment.
- Create a data driven ASP.Net Core 3.0 MVC application.
- Implement the database and repository pattern along with AdminLTE layout.
- Understand the leave type management, user authentication & authorization, employee leave allocation and employee leave requests modules.
10. Step by Step: Creating Async API with Asp.Net Core & EF
If you want to learn how to create a web-facing API from scratch, use your existing skills in C# to work with the ASP.Net Core as well as the Entity Core framework. You’ll be developing various entities, data transfer objects, dependency injections and map entities. For this, you’ll be trained to handle Reference Loop, AutoMapping, relationships and API controllers.
This course has also been created by Pavol Almasi, this being his 4th out of a total 12 courses he teaches (refer to points 4,7 and 8). This course has been designed for beginners in .Net who have 3-6 months of programming experience in C#. He teaches you how to operate on ASP.Net Core along with entity framework in less than 4 hours.
- Set-up your project as you create and implement interfaces.
- Introduce yourself to ASP.Net Core MVC and create an API from scratch.
- Create various event controllers, actions and configuring services.
- Implement relationships between classes and data transfer objects.
11. RESTful API with ASP.NET Core Web API – Create and Consume
If you wish to enhance your knowledge and skills in NET core, then sign-up for this advanced level course on creating a restful API with ASP.Net Core 3.1. You’ll also be using Visual Studio 2019 and SQL Server 2018 for this course. Starting from documenting an API, learn API versioning, implementing repository patterns, authentication and authorization of API.
This course has been designed and guided by Bhrugen Patel, a professional software engineer. He has graduated in computer engineering and obtained a master’s degree in computer science. However, he has been programming ever since he was in high school and has maximum experience with .Net C# and .Net MVC.
- Set-up your project and repository framework on ASP.Net Core framework.
- Learn about API documentation and National Park API.
- Gain insights on parky web, national park web and trail web.
- Consume, authenticate and authorize API in parky web.
12. The Complete VB.Net,vb Course,Beginner to Interm, SQL Server
Whether you’re just a student or a programmer already, if you’re willing to learn something new, then this course on VB.Net is perfect for you. Using VB.Net, you’ll be coding in Visual Basic to create a digital clock, a calculator, a phone book application, various forms containing textbox, labels, listbox and controls as well as load and display images.
- Introduce yourself to VB.Net and Visual Studio 2019.
- Learn about the various properties, usage and controls of VB.Net forms.
- Start programming on VB.Net to create a clock, a calculator and several other objects and features.
- Create an SQL Server database with Server Table, Text Data and Numeric Data.
- List published 03/30/2020 with 12 products.