We have searched the web for the best Arabic classes. We analyzed over 2,092 Arabic courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 11 favorite Arabic classes. At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Arabic Language Course | Learn Arabic from Proverbs
This Arabic course is developed and designed in accordance with and inline with the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) and ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages) parameters. You can learn Real Arabic courses, there are new learning techniques and shortcuts available in order to learn Arabic faster. You can make more progress like never before.
Say hello to your professor Haytham Ibrahim. He is an expert in TAFL (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language) and has been teaching Arabic to Arab natives and non-natives since more than 14 years. He is also a certified Official at the Mind Map Licensed Instructor (BLI). Haytham has tried countless methodologies but unfortunately, he has not yet realized a methodology which can explain how to Learn Arabic language in a short time duration.
- You will learn the usage of the proverb: “A bird in hand is worth 10 in the bush”.
- Be successfully able to achieve a whole new level in learning Arabic.
- Also learn Arabic using a new proven system and well-structured method.
- Finally, all Intermediate and advanced level students, who are curious about improving Arabic language, then this is the course for you.
2. Arabic Language Mastering Nominative Case in Arabic — Part 1
This course will help you learn how to convert nouns from one form to the other with examples, and break it into different forms. You dig deep into understanding the hidden doer and typical syntax as to when it is dual masculine or dual feminine. This course has been curated for you which is absolutely inline with common European countries’ framework of reference for language procedure
Your course director is again professor Haytham Ibrahim who was born in a family of Arabic teachers. He holds a Ph.D. in TAFL (Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language) that helps him curate course structure for you. He has been teaching Arabic language to Arab natives and non-natives for more than 12 years now. With over 10 years of experience in professional Arabic language training, consulting, and education, he has managed to serve at several universities and leading associations.
- You will be introduced to the 3 categories of words in Arabic.
- Formula 1: How to convert singular masculine nouns to singular feminine nouns.
- Understand “the subject of the passive” and typical syntax analysis when it is masculine sound plural, feminine sound plural and broken plural.
- Introduce yourself to the doer and its 2 types; apparent and hidden with examples.
3. Arabic Language Learn Arabic | The Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 3) — 2020
This is a new Arabic course designed for you to start after you have learned the basics of the language from Level 1 and Level 2. You will learn everything that you need to know about the 3 types of words in the world of Arabic language including nouns, verbs and particles and much more. Although you need to have basic knowledge of Arabic. This is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish. It is that simple.
Your instructor is once again professor Haytham Ibrahim. Since the past 10 years he has been encountering 100% of satisfaction with all of his students who have undertaken his courses. His passion inspires his students through the offline and online mode of the courses which he has developed using his own Learn Real Arabic teaching system. Since 2003, thousands of students have taken his curated Arabic courses.
- You will be Introduced to nouns according to case ending and word position in the sentence.
- Learn how to use separated pronouns with nouns with sufficient examples.
- Understand how to conjugate a verb in active near future tense with ample examples.
- Place prepositions and know when to use it again with the help of lots of examples.
4. Arabic Language | The Ultimate Arabic Course Level 1 —(2020)
In this student friendly Arabic course you will discover that Arabic is really easy to learn. This Arabic course mostly covers all major topics a beginner needs to fluently speak the language. The topics are arranged in a sequential and logical order that makes the learning process smooth and prevents getting frustrated or getting lost in the middle of the course. This course is curated in such a way that enhances understanding and better experience of the students.
Once again the course is taught by professor Haytham Ibrahim. He will be there for you in each and every step that you take. If you have any questions regarding the course content or anything related to any lesson, you can always post a question in your course dashboard or send him a direct message. His goal is that he wants to make my courses the best Arabic online courses.
- You will begin with learning how to recognise, read, and pronounce letters perfectly and how to read Arabic letters fluently in its natural connected form.
- Then, you will be asked to practice Arabic letters by means of listening skills and learn what Arabic letters look like in their various forms.
- Also, learn how to write the 28 letters correctly step by step and learn the meanings of many day to day words as a natural consequence of the learning process.
- Finally, understand the common mistakes you might make while writing Arabic letters and how to avoid them.
5.Learn Arabic Phrasal Verbs Course | Arabic Language Course
The student friendly Arabic language course teaches you the basics of Arabic phrasal verbs. This course is designed in plain and simple English making it so much easier for you to understand the course content.It is a completely self-paced online course wherein you decide when you start and when you finish. Each lesson takes roughly about 5-30 minutes to complete.
This is the fifth course by professor Haytham Ibrahim. He has been teaching Al Quran Tajweed rules and the 10 Ways of recitations in English for more than 12 years now. Currently, he is employed as an Arabic English translation expert, terminologist, and Arab cultural and etiquette consultant for many companies, top universities and institutes and leading businesses in Malaysia.
- You will learn how to fully conjugate the verb with separated pronouns.
- Learn how to use the verb “to write” and “to go” with different types of prepositions.
- Also, understand how to integrate phrases like “To eat” and “To sit down”.
- Meanwhile, you will be taught to develop other phrases like “To sell” and “To rule” also.
- Last but not the least, develop structure facilitating the use of “To talk” and “To exit”.
6. Arabic Language | The Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 5) —2020
This is another next level course in Arabic language which you need to take after successfully taking Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4. In this Arabic course you will learn multiple aspects or basically everything that you need to know about demonstrative pronouns in Arabic language and how to form questions in Arabic language and how to do the typical syntax analysis amongst many more.
This is just another course by professor Haytham Ibrahim. He is a Best Selling Instructor and also the Author of Real Arabic Courses. He has taught thousands of students to learn Arabic language in a short span of time using his system Learn Real Arabic. He has managed professional training programs ranging from a one-day talk to a seventeen-day international integrated course on Arabic language learning and linguistics studies very efficiently throughout.
- You will be introduced to types of demonstrative pronouns in the subject of Arabic.
- Know how to use demonstrative pronouns as demonstrative clauses with ample examples.
- Get familiar with interrogation words and how to ask questions in Arabic.
- Also learn how to ask a question using the interrogation words effectively.
7. Learn Arabic Language Fast|Online Arabic Language Course
This easy to follow online Arabic language course will teach you the usage of Arabic Grammar & Arabic Conjugation. You will begin with understanding how to start making sentences on your own in Arabic. Next you will know how to pronounce Arabic like an Arabic speaker from an Arabic speaking country. Tips on how to convert Modern Standard Arabic into a Spoken version of Arabic called “White Dialect of Arabic” will also be shared with you whilst the course as a part of the curriculum.
Your course mentor is Nezha Almahi Lebrasseur who is a Certified and Experienced Arabic and French Teacher. She is also a full-time Arabic and French teacher, translator, interpreter, transcriber, and voice-over talent. She has been teaching for 20+ years at the high school and college levels, Several Foreign Language Schools and also tutors learners across all ages and levels, both in person and via Skype (online) and other platforms .
- Learn to speak the version of the Arabic language called “White Dialect of Arabic” that Arabic speakers from different countries speak and understand.
- Understand the written Arabic called Modern Standard Arabic or Fusha in Arabic.
- Make use the Modern Standard Arabic (Fusha) to communicate with Arabic speakers by changing it into the spoken version of Arabic called “White Dialect of Arabic” that most Arabic speakers can speak and understand.
Build your own sentences in Arabic. Understand Arabic Grammar and Arabic Conjugatio.
8. Arabic language | The comprehensive course – Learn modern
This super interesting course is going to give you the ability to learn Arabic language smoothly and easily, with a lot of new features that will make learning so much more easier and efficient. The course does not use any of the boring teaching methodologies, but in fact uses fun, interesting and attractive ones. This course inturn includes the use of both PowerPoint recorded videos and Camera videos, in order to make sure that only the best lectures are delivered to you.
Fadi G. C. Instructor at Udemy is going to be your teacher. He holds a B.A.A in Management information systems, B.A in International management, and a M.A in Business intelligence and process management. He has taught Arabic language for 6 years in a row now. His mission is to help you learn, improve your skills, increase your knowledge, and empower your CV.
- The courses will give you the ability to read , write and make conversations.
- It will help you communicate with Arabs around the world by making you fluent in the language.
- You will only have to invest a very short time to gain maximum knowledge in Arabic language.
- The course includes the easy part, which is good for beginners and the part where things become serious, and it becomes even more difficult, such as level 2 Grammar and vocabulary, then to level 3 and so on.
9. Online Arabic Language Course: Learn Arabic Language Fast-1
This course is unique because it gives you the right foundation that will help you save time, money and energy. It will help you avoid any sort of frustration during your Arabic learning journey. You will be able to write, read and Pronounce Arabic like an Arabic speaker, not like a foreigner but like a native speaker. All aspects of the Arabic language such as formal Arabic and spoken Arabic Dialects will be taught to you in addition to Arabic & Islamic cultures.
This course will be delivered to you by Nezha Almahi Lebrasseur once again. She currently teaches MSA and several Arabic dialects, in addition to Islamic and Arabic Cultures, to government officials, doctors, and businesspeople. This helps them communicate with Arabs from all different countries. She has taken keen interest to help students prepare for written and oral Arabic Proficiency Tests such as the OPI and other tests.
- Choose the right version of Arabic you need to learn.
- Learn the correct pronunciation of Arabic words and sentences in both spoken Arabic and Formal Arabic.
- Establish the correct pronunciation of Arabic words and sentences in both spoken Arabic and Formal Arabic and thus learn on your own.
- Speak the Arabic language quickly and like a native using the principles in this course.
10. Arabic Language | The Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 2) —2020
This is an amazing comprehensive Arabic course that is a complete guide that teaches you everything you need to learn from the beginning. You will not have to buy any Arabic textbooks or tutorials for beginners to learn the basics. You will never need to adapt to any other methods, you can start from scratch and get unimaginable results in a short time.
Another course by the very popular professor Haytham Ibrahim. He has over 14 years of experience in professional Arabic language training, consulting, and education. Haytham has served at a public university, a government department, and leading Islamic associations. He delivers lectures and conducts training and consultation in countries like Egypt, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Italy, France, Austria, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Writing is one of the 4 skills of any language, and you should learn the 4 skills at the same time, the Ultimate Arabic Course (level 1) takes you step-by-step and teaches you the Arabic writing system correctly.
- This is the first online Arabic course of its type that teaches you the 2 common ways of writing in Arabic (Naskh printing and Roq’ah handwriting styles).
- You will learn the most common mistakes most students make when writing Arabic words and you will learn how to avoid them.
- Also, get introduced to a new 4-steps technique on how to write any Arabic word even if it is your first time to hear that word.
11. Speak Arabic Now! The first step to learn Arabic Language
This course focuses on Modern Standard Arabic. It is a neat and well-organized course and does not have unnecessary information. It is designed in such a way that facilitates practical and to the point teaching practice. It has a practical approach so you will be able to apply what you will learn and compact. So, what you will learn and practice during this course is more than what you will learn in longer courses.
Course director is Anas Hafez Calligrapher who is an Arabic Language Teacher. He has a BS in Translation from Damascus University and has been teaching Arabic as a foreign language for around 20 years. Furthermore, his experience in learning foreign languages (English and Portuguese) gave him a deep understanding of the needs of a language learner and added a lot of dynamic to his curriculum methodology which was developed and examined through a lot of years. Anas is currently based out of Sao Paulo.
- Greetings and basic expressions will be taught in the beginning.
- Alphabet and joining letters are things that will be taught next.
- Following lectures will teach you how to use Pronouns and Demonstrative.
- Also learn how to form Nominal and Verbal Sentences.
- List published 07/21/2020 with 11 products.