We have searched the web for the best appium classes. We analyzed over 183 appium courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 10 favorite appium classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Test Automation Tools – Selenium, API, Database and Appium
Are you an automation engineer willing to boost your skills? If yes, then check out the automation testing tool Appium. Using your knowledge base in Java, you’ll learn how to operate with an automation tester. You’ll be running codes on the internet, finding locators, conducting load tests and learning more about Selenium IDE & WebDriver, Jenkins, SQL and Github.
Vijay Kannan is a professional automation architect and your tutor for this course. He’s been practicing for 10 years now, mostly working with Java and Ruby on all sorts of automations for mobile phones and web services. Recently, he has started teaching online and provides a course that can make you a master of automation engineering.
- Start with the Webdriver and Java.
- Learn how to use the functional framework and the BDD framework.
- Move a step ahead to service & API automation, load testing and CI integration.
- Setup Github and learn database as well as mobile automation.
2. Mobile Automation: Appium Cucumber for Android&iOS + Jenkins
Are you looking for a complete beginner’s course on automation engineering? If yes, then this course will teach you mobile automation with the help of Appium and Cucumber frameworks, mainly for Android, but also setting up for iOS and Jenkins. By the end of this course, you’ll be capable of using all Appium gestures Uiautomatorviewer.
You’ll be trained by Alex Petrovski, a professional software engineer for tests. After getting a degree in computer science, he has been working for 8 years now with tools like Appium, KIF, Selenium, Calabash, Watir and various iOS instruments. He has been passionate about his work and shares his experience through this 6-hour course.
- Install Xcode, Android SDK, Java SDK, appium lib, cucumber and several other environments needed for this course.
- Start with an introduction to the cucumber framework and usage.
- Introduce yourself to Appium and learn its usage in detail.
- Run the cucumber and appium tests on the Jenkin server.
3. Awesome Reporting Tools in Selenium and Appium
If you’re looking forward to mastering your existing skills in Appium and Selenium, then this is the course you need to sign up for. You’ll be working with several reports here which include default TestNG, emailable reports, reportNG, Excel, Vigo, ATU, XSLT, Extent, Allure, ReportyNG and Maven Surefire.
Your tutor for this course is Krishna Sakinala. He has been working with manual and automation testing tools like Selenium and Appium for the last 10 years. Currently, he is the specialist quality leader in a CMMI Level 5 organization. Being passionate about sharing his knowledge, he writes technical blogs, has a YouTube channel and 5 online courses.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of test automation reports.
- Use your knowledge base in Selenium, Java, ANT, TestNG and Maven for generating various reports.
- Create 10 different types of reports to obtain the test automation status for Appium and Selenium.
- Work in detail with default TestNG, Emialable, ReportNG, Excel, XSLT, Vigo, ATU, Allure, maven and extent reports.
4. Mobile Application Automation using Appium
You’ve seen how manual testing works in mobile phones. Now, take a step ahead towards automation testing in Android and iOS mobile phones using the Appium automation testing tool. You’ll be learning advanced level Java programming for automation of native, web-based and hybrid Android applications.
This course has been designed by the team of T World, where your lead instructor has more than 8 years of experience. He is an automation testing expert with certifications in QTP, LoadRunner, SoapUI, ISTQB, QC and CMAT. mostly, he has used Selenium, SoapUI, Loadrunner, QTP, Jmeter and mobile automation.
- Setup the Appium environment in JDK, Android and other servers.
- Start with the basics of Java like condition handling, looping and OOPs.
- Work with Excel and Junit to create test cases.
- Write test cases with Appium and TestNG annotations.
5. Appium -Mobile Automation Testing from Scratch + Frameworks
Are you a software engineer looking for exposure in automation testing? If yes, then introduce yourself to Appium for mobile automation testing. As you gain an understanding of its interface and features, you’ll be running tests on the simulator, working with Android, iOS and hybrid apps, automating devices and work with TestNG, Maven and an end to end framework.
Your instructor, Rahul Shetty is the founder of Testing School with 13 years of experience in the IT industry. After successfully training 300 batches online, he has now started teaching online and has trained more than 216,000 students already. The courses he teaches include Selenium, Protractor, Cucumber, Appium, SoapUI, Rest API, Jmeter, SQL, software testing, web security testing and Java for automation.
- Introduce yourself to the features and architecture of Appium.
- Install Appium for Windows, Android, Mac and iOS.
- Automate native, web-based and hybrid apps using Appium.
- Develop a mobile automation framework and write optimized code for it.
6. Appium – Mobile Testing with Latest 1.8.2 and Live Projects
Designed for manual testers who want to start with automation testing, this course teaches you mobile automation of the most advanced level. You’ll be testing apps on iPhones, iPads, Android devices, simulators and emulators using Appium and a little bit of Selendroid too. By the end, you’ll be capable of automating any kind of mobile, web or hybrid app.
Rahul Arora is the director of Way2Automation and your tutor for this course. He is known as the “Selenium Guru” due to his level of expertise in that tool. Apart from Selenium and Appium, he has worked with SoapUI, QTP, protractor, Jmeter and many web services. He has also created and implemented data driven, hybrid and page object model frameworks.
- Install Appium on Mac and Windows and get used to its interface.
- Work with Appium Android for mobile automation testing.
- Use Appium iOS for testing iOS web apps and Mac safari browser.
- Learn to operate various testing frameworks like JUnit, Cucumber and TestNG.
7. Appium Android: Easy Guide to Mobile Automation Testing Dev
This is a student-level beginners course on mobile automation using Appium Android that requires no prior knowledge at all. You’ll be using Java to automate mobile testing of Android apps using the Appium and Selenium libraries. Towards the end, not only will you be skilled in automating testing of Android apps but will also be capable of getting a job for it.
Claudiu GURA is a full-time online educator and has worked in the IT field since the year 2000. Some of his professional certifications include Amazon Cloud AWS solutions architect (associate), IBM certified BPM application developer, TOGAF 9, IBM certified SOA associate, Microsoft certified IT professional, trainer & database administrator and CompTIA Security+.
- Setup the Appium Windows environment for Android automation.
- Introduce yourself to Appium, Java HTML and Xpath.
- Understand how automation of Android native applications is done.
- Practice what you’ve learnt on some real apps to get a hands-on experience.
8. Element Locators: 60 Minutes Crash Course for CSS & Xpath
Are you willing to pursue your career in automation testing? If yes, then this short course might be helpful for you. Automation tools like Appium, Selenium, Katalon, Jmeter, Watir and Studio use certain element locators for testing apps. You’ll be learning in detail about the Xpath and CSS locators used by these tools.
This course has also been developed by the team of Testing World (refer to point 4). Your lead instructor happens to be the director & founder of the organization, who has a master’s degree in computer science and several years of experience in Selenium, LoadRunner, Appium, Jmeter, QTP and mobile automation.
- Introduce yourself to element locators for using automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Katalon and Jmeter.
- Gain basic knowledge on HTML and plugins.
- Learn to use 5 different CSS syntaxes.
- Gain more detailed experience with Xpath element locators.
9. Appium – Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing
Are you feeling outdated doing manual testing? If yes, then it’s time to upgrade your knowledge and skills in automation testing with the help of Appium and Selenium. With the help of Appium, you’ll be writing automation test scripts, identifying mobile elements and automating mobile apps. Also, learn to use TestNG, Ant, Sauce Labs, Maven and Github along with Appium.
Your software testing coach for this course is Vaibhav Singhal. He has 10 years of experience in this field, working with several MNCs and software testing communities. He has conducted performance, regression and API testing using automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, LoadRunner, Katalon, Protractor, Rest Assured, Appium and JMeter.
- Introduce yourself to the interface of Appium and Selendroid.
- Identify elements and automate web apps on Windows.
- Learn to use automation frameworks like TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Sauce Labs and Selenium.
- Introduce yourself to the basics of Java and SQL commands.
10. Cucumber BDD for Selenium & Appium with Live Projects
Do you want to gain mastery in Appium and Selenium? If yes, then this course has been designed for those of you who have basic knowledge in the field along with Core Java. You’ll be using the Cucumber BDD framework for the purpose and will be doing a live project to get hands-on experience and become a pro automation tester.
This course has also been designed and guided by Rahul Arora (refer to point 6). He has trained more than 200,000 students across the world in Appium mobile automation testing, Selenium web driver, framework designing and API web services testing. Moreover, he has experience in working with several CMM level organizations setting up manual and automation testing teams.
- Introduce yourself to Cucumber BDD and its various options.
- Integrate Selenium WebDriver with Cucumber.
- Use Cucumber BDD with page object model, page factories framework and parallel execution on Grid.
- Install Appium 1.8.2 on Mac and run the first test execution on a real device.
- List published 04/19/2020 with 10 products.