We have searched the web for the best apache maven classes. We analyzed over 1,017 apache maven courses found on popular education sites like Udemy and Coursera and rated them based on course instructors, number of reviews, ratings, and more. Below is a list of our top 9 favorite apache maven classes . At the very bottom of the post you can check our revision history.
1. Java/Apache Maven: The Truth About Building Java Programs
This is an intermediate course on Apache Maven which you can follow after gaining some basic knowledge on the software. It is best suited for Java developers using Maven and willing to expand their skills further in the field. You’ll be learning to build a full multi-module project on Apache Maven using SCM and the Release Plugin of Maven.
Bruce E Hilton is a software engineer and your trainer for this course. He has been in the IT industry for 25 years now and is currently working as a freelancer. Technology and programming has been his passion for a long time and after being a University lecturer in computer studies and an IT contractor, he has now started training students online.
- Learn how to add conditional logic and design multi-module projects.
- Gain an understanding of the Maven release process.
- Setup Source Control Management and Github.
- Introduce yourself to Maven’s Release Plugin while you work with project site generation and deployment.
2. Maven Tutorial – Manage Java Dependencies in 20 Steps
Have you been doing Java programming on Maven? If not, then discover how easy Java can be if you use this software. In this course, you’ll be installing Maven and Eclipse both and automating Java through these software tools. This includes code compilation, running of unit tests, building wars and jars, running web apps in Tomcat and setting up of new projects.
This course has been designed by in28Minutes Official, an online academy that teaches 31 online courses on subjects like DevOps, Java programming and frameworks, AWS, Spring, React, Angular, Azure, Hibernate, GCP and PCF. So far, they have trained more than 469,000 students for all their courses and received an instructor rating of 4.4.
- Setup your first project as you learn to compile codes, run a test and build a jar.
- Build up your advanced Maven Project Object Model and learn about dependencies.
- Understand how Maven works through Super & Effective POM.
- Work with a multi-module project and learn various tricks to work with commands.
3. Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru
Are you a Java programmer who has never used Maven before? If yes, then this course is perfect for you. From being a beginner, you’ll become a pro at building life cycles, Java projects, using alternative JVM languages, running tests, generating source codes from XML, using the plugin systems, building Spring Boot applications and developing multi-module projects.
Your tutor for this course is John Thompson. He has been a part of the IT industry for 2 decades now. His specialization lies in Java and Spring Framework and has worked with organizations like Visa, Federal Home Loan Bank, Kohls and Belk Department Stores. He has 16 online courses related to this field and has trained more than 144,000 students so far.
- Install and set up the software and create your own projects here from scratch.
- Start with compiling Java, understanding dependencies, POM, coordinates and life cycles.
- Introduce yourself to various plugins on Maven and generating sources.
- Learn how to run tests, build multi-module projects, deploy them to Nexus and Packagecloud and use the release plugin.
4. Learning Apache Maven
Designed for intermediate Java developers, this course will give you a competitive edge in your field. Discover how simple it is to use Maven when you want to build a Java project. The main aspects you’ll be covering in this module are dependency management, custom plugins, plugin parameters, installing & deploying a plugin, .M2E plugin and archetypes.
This course has been created by a popular online institute – Infinite Skills. This Canadian organization has 330 high-quality e-learning courses on various subjects, their tutors being highly trained in their subject as well as in imparting online education. They have trained more than 1 million students and received a rating of 4.5 for this course.
- Install Maven and Eclipse and get used to its interface.
- Setup and generate your first project on the software.
- Learn about dependency management, Maven life cycles and various plugins.
- Introduce yourself to archetypes and the M2Eclipse plugin.
5. Maven Crash Course
Are you a complete beginner to Maven or even Java? If yes, then you can learn both from here. Designed for both Java developers as well as freshers, this course teaches you everything from scratch. Starting from installing the software, you’ll be creating a standalone script using command line, various life cycle phases, plugins, goals, coordinates, repositories and web applications.
You’ll be trained by Bharat Thippireddy, a software architect and entrepreneur most popular among students in India and the USA. His experience has been with companies like Oracle, TCS, NCR, HP and Siemens as a Sun certified developer, business component developer and web component & services developer.
- Install Java, Maven, Eclipse and Tomcat and set up these software tools.
- Create a project on Maven and learn about its life cycles, coordinates and repositories.
- Build a Maven project in Eclipse and learn to write unit tests, work with Spring and dependency management.
- Create Maven web applications and multi-module projects to discover greater scope.
6. Java/Apache Maven: Stop Building Java Programs the Hard Way!
This is an introductory course on Apache Maven designed for Java developers. It is the prequel of the 1st course mentioned above. Thus, if you need detailed knowledge on how to use Maven for easier Java programming, then you can start with this course and move on to the advanced level with the course mentioned in point 1.
Bruce E Hilton teaches you how to start with Maven and introduces you to its key concepts. These include life cycles and their phases, project object model, plugins and dependencies. In this introductory course, he clears all the basics of this software in less than 3.5 hours. Apart from Apache Maven, he also has courses on NoSQL, building a gaming PC, Spring & Gradle.
- Introduce yourself to Maven 101 and also set up Apache Tomcat 7 with Eclipse IDE.
- Start with the project object model and Maven life cycles.
- Learn about the life cycle phases and various plugins on Maven.
- Move on to transitive dependencies and their scope.
7. Maven Crash Course: Step-by-Step Introduction for Beginners
Another beginners course designed for Java developers and DevOps engineers, gets hands-on experience with Apache Maven. In this crash course of 2.5 hours, you’ll be getting familiar with all the concepts of this software, including using command line, dependency management, life cycles, plugins, repositories and unit testing.
- Install and set-up Maven on your PC and understand its core concepts.
- Start with a simple project where you’ll add Java source and learn some basics.
- Learn about dependency management, plugins and unit testing.
- Install Eclipse and configure it to use Maven with it.
8. Apache Maven: A Practical Introduction
If you wish to become a great professional Java developer, then knowing how to use Maven can be of great use to you. Whether you’re already working or are still a student, boost your programming skills in this short 2+ hour course, where you’ll learn all the basic concepts of the software and create your own project on it.
Matt Speake is a software engineer specializing in Java and your tutor for this course. He has been working with all sorts of organizations from start-ups to multinational corporations for the past 20 years and is also training students at Zention in the UK. Additionally, he even writes about Java for a website called Java Easily.
- Install and set-up Maven and introduce yourself to its basics.
- Build a project object model file as you learn about various life cycles and dependencies.
- Introduce yourself to various Maven plugins to build a web application.
- Create a Maven project from scratch in Intellij IDEA and Eclipse.
9. Apache Maven-Quick Start
Are you a fresher in Java programming and find it a little difficult? If yes, then programming it on Apache Maven will make it really easy and interesting for you. Install the software on your machine and go through all the basic concepts. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to work on your own multi-module projects, create your own web application and work with many plugins.
Your tutor for this course is Ajay Srinivasava, a software application architect with an experience of 15 years. His area of expertise lies in Java, Python, Nodejs, DevOps and enterprise application integration. Programming was more like a hobby and passion for this man till he made it into his profession and now teaches the same online.
- Install Maven in your PC and get started.
- Introduce yourself to POM and Maven coordinates, life cycles, plugins, repositories and dependency management.
- Install and setup Eclipse in your machine and create a web application using Maven.
- Learn how to work with multi-module projects and several other plugins.
- List published 05/19/2020 with 9 products.